Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
😆
Mishti can take his signature forge it and say he agreed to marry or even meet her friend to get married...very Ekta...😆
kubare thumbnail
Anita  agree...😃

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does mina understand bangla? Karon ami bangla bujhi :)
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ani, excellent point and well made!! I like her uniform chatris and I think they serve an important characterization purpose. Her style is obviously being carefully managed by the CVS and changes as the story evolves. Superficially it seems boring but I like the meaning behind the deliberate plainness and it is interesting to see how they are starting to diversify. Lots of fodder for us to tease out what it all means!!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

Hey everyone! 

I'm going to go off on a random tangent again (something you guys aren't exactly talking about right now and probably have talked about before but I want to get some stuff off my chest):

Anita, we've had several today, all in good spirit 😆

I agree with you, she makes the simplest of outfits look amazing and it's due to her personality and who she portrays. I hope she never does lose those glasses, I now find her more beautiful with them!

We've figured out that Shabbo wears his own wardrobe, it's his personal stuff that he wears on the show. Except for Indian wear, the rest of the tees etc are all his.

I think the feedback in general about her chatris have been, at least from me are the seemingly different colors of the exact same pattern. It feels like a uniform with the exact stitching and pattern but it looks like it may be transitioning out to more printed wear. I hope they keep her simple elegance intact, that's what makes her stand out!

The best stuff is in the ramblings...😊
deefan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

😆

Mishti can take his signature forge it and say he agreed to marry or even meet her friend to get married...very Ekta...😆

🤣
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ani I guess you never saw my comment on your sense and sensibility post a few months back! Tomar naam amake shob shomay oi puran gaan "kono ek din" money korey dey - and I always remember the lyrics wrong as "aakash bataash bole din din" which doesn't even make sense! 😆 😳

we do have a few other bengalis here though not regularly seen. Ash k is sylheti and British. Kdsubs aka kat is bengali and also I think sylheti. Oiny is from calcutta but she's on kkb hiatus I think. We have some bongphiles too!! And oh don't encourage me I'll get obnoxious...I love breaking into Bangla if I can!!

Oh and my frequent grammatical and spelling mistakes with hindi are lovingly referred to as "bandi" here on the AT ;) 
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

🤣

We coul try it...Mina...should we try it????😆
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Anita, we've had several today, all in good spirit 😆

I agree with you, she makes the simplest of outfits look amazing and it's due to her personality and who she portrays. I hope she never does lose those glasses, I now find her more beautiful with them!

The best stuff is in the ramblings...😊

Haha, thanks for your supportive comments (and new info- I didn't know Shabbir A wears his own clothes) ðŸ˜ƒ