Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

oh dear lord...thanks dee, glad you enjoyed 😆

just realized you don't like the rxn gifs, I'll remove them 😊
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"... it only made him more desirable. Successful, sane men, with experienced hands and tongues make for better fantasies than young, immature boys. Going by the scores of Mills & Boon books she had read, older men always knew where to touch, where to place their tongues, where to hold and caress ... "

- By Durjoy Dutta "Till The Last Breath"

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh krishu! you know how you always use that larger size serif purple font instead of the default? is there a way to set a custom default or do you select that formatting every time? sorry lazy newbie question 😳

(i'm still an IF newbie in some areas, believe it or not 😆)
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

just realized you don't like the rxn gifs, I'll remove them 😊

thank you kindly!! i liked seeing them once and will like the memory of them and most of all will like not having to see them anymore 😆 😳
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

"... it only made him more desirable. Successful, sane men, with experienced hands and tongues make for better fantasies than young, immature boys. Going by the scores of Mills & Boon books she had read, older men always knew where to touch, where to place their tongues, where to hold and caress ... "

- By Durjoy Dutta "Till The Last Breath"

UMM.

Are you trying to kill me.

I am going to find this book right now RIGHT NOW hayeee.
kubare thumbnail

oh krishu! you know how you always use that larger size serif purple font instead of the default? is there a way to set a custom default or do you select that formatting every time? sorry lazy newbie question 😳

(i'm still an IF newbie in some areas, believe it or not 😆)

Format..I wish IF had an option of making it my default...😆 in their settings or something...

Check box Enable Forum Codes and thus...
kubare thumbnail

UMM.

Are you trying to kill me.

I am going to find this book right now RIGHT NOW hayeee.

I am reading this book right now (Mishti recommended it) its awesome and this part so reminded me of Pragya...but shes in for disappointment with Abhi still being a Virgin...😆
-mina- thumbnail
OH. MY GOD. If Google isn't lying to me, that author is bengali, a year older than me, an aquarius, the writer of one of my favourite tv shows, and kind of hot. is he single?! is he straight?! can i marry him?! no?!! ok fine i'll just go scour his ted talks and read his books. holyyy. wow.

and just so this post isn't all about me/entirely off topic - imagine pragya reacting this way about a celebrity author and abhi being offended that she doesn't seem to care that a) she is married to b) a bigger celebrity than any author could ever be 🤣
-mina- thumbnail
dear god, you select the formatting every time? ugh i wouldn't have the tenacity 😆

and YES that goes for Pragya and NO she's not going to be disappointed, CVs can put whatever dialogues they want in his mouth, i'm never going to believe abhi doesn't know his way around a woman's body 😉