Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

Krishuuu omg you have no idea...I so see the appeal of both but I also know dee's contrary feelings ;) also I know IF does not tolerate bashing of actors so I didn't want to get too negative. suffice to say you can imagine abhi would've used less diplomatic words!! Hehe.

The Ram kapoor thing was the best

I was wondering what Abhi has to say about him. πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ask dee privately she will tell you deepu ;)

LOL akka that is a good point. She probably knows she's a terrible liar but is ignoring it because she "sees no other way"?! Blaahhh

Dee I can't decide if you give the best MC prompts or the worst!! πŸ˜†
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mina-

Krishuuu omg you have no idea...I so see the appeal of both but I also know dee's contrary feelings ;) also I know IF does not tolerate bashing of actors so I didn't want to get too negative. suffice to say you can imagine abhi would've used less diplomatic words!! Hehe.

Oh Ram Kapoor has been bashed made fun off etc as Mr. Walia in Fics...OS..etc in the Kasam Se forum when that show used to air...my hubby is no less when it comes to Ram Kapoor...πŸ˜†

Hes as old as Shabbir maybe two years or more but the guy just let himself go...but then most of the time it genetics too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved loved loved the drabble...damn cute...reminded me of my hubby and me...πŸ˜†
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Radha sweets are delicious, ty for sending us treats but not the calories πŸ˜† Miss seeing you *muahh*

Glad you loved the sweet.
Miss you too.
Do not worry about the calories , since I am sending you  virtual sweet that means the calories tooπŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
catch you guys later! πŸ˜³
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: smala

Guys I get ,why Pragya wants to unite Tabhi because she think thinks that Abhi is the father of Tannu's baby and Pragya being Pragya that what she will do but one thing I don't get  how the hell  she does not know that she is not a good liar.

Yes get why shes doing what shes doing ...but yes...she is a terrible liar and she does not know it is because she never had to lie before Marriage at all...but after...its been one lie after and other and she thought she was getting good at it...πŸ˜†but alas...when it comes to lying about more bigger and newer things she is bad...πŸ˜†but on repeating day after day month after month she does get better at it...example her being happily married...πŸ˜†
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Glad you loved the sweet.
Miss you too.
Do not worry about the calories , since I am sending you  virtual sweet that means the calories tooπŸ˜†

yummm..ok eating them, going for a run tomorrow! πŸ˜†
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, what happened to Diahh.

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys, what happened to Diahh.

I was asking Mina the same, she's been gone since end of March..i just hope she's well..

kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜†Love the Prompts Dee..can't t wait to se what Mina comes up with...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†