Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 107

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Eeks computer crashed. Mishti I'll be back for your chahiye request in a bit, and krishu if any remain from you those too ;p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO Mina, these are so funny...you can come up with the best stuff!

Krishna good choices though Mina knows how I feel about RK, my choice would have been Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh πŸ˜†
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: smala

Hello Chutki.
My sweet Owlly.
Sorry Chutki my feeling for Abhigya is still the sameπŸ˜†
But really looking forward with this Tannu pregnancy thing, I want to see Abhi suffer for the thing he did not do. I want him to suffer like Pragya suffer during the MMS track.Do you think Abhi's Dadi will find out about Tannu's pregnancy or will Tannu be exposed before Dadi finds out.

@Bold my sentiments exactly...I too said a similar thing in one of my post...that I want him to suffer just as much and even more then Pragya did in the whole MMS track...Hoping he does...suffer and really want him to say more then sorry..because his sorry is really not enough...

As for Dadi finding out...Hope she does...she needs to be aware...of his deeds...but I dont think it will be so soon..or maybe not even this track...maybe Subul track...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deefan thumbnail
Radha sweets are delicious, ty for sending us treats but not the calories πŸ˜† Miss seeing you *muahh*

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow so many mujhe chahiye
Mina u r so awesome
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deefan

LMAO Mina, these are so funny...you can come up with the best stuff!

Krishna good choices though Mina knows how I feel about RK, my choice would have been Ranbir Kapoor or Ranveer Singh πŸ˜†

My Hubby goes that Fat Guy that got you hooked to IF...πŸ˜†I think hes cute and cuddly...πŸ˜†Though I truly admire his acting and other then him I Love Love Love Ronit Roy...
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want a new rule for AT

No discussing food or psoting pics of food πŸ˜†
Because I just cannot control myself after seeing it
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Krishuuu omg you have no idea...I so see the appeal of both but I also know dee's contrary feelings ;) also I know IF does not tolerate bashing of actors so I didn't want to get too negative. suffice to say you can imagine abhi would've used less diplomatic words!! Hehe.
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I get ,why Pragya wants to unite Tabhi because she think thinks that Abhi is the father of Tannu's baby and Pragya being Pragya that what she will do but one thing I don't get  how the hell  she does not know that she is not a good liar.

deefan thumbnail
Mina, if you see this later:

Mujhe Hot Male Assistant Chahiye πŸ˜‰
Mujhe Sheila Ki Jawani Chahiye (in whatever context Mina) πŸ˜†
Mujhe Chaar Bottle Vodka Chahiye πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago