Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

P: literally the only thing I was looking forward to about being married to you was that at least you'd know how to do everything...and then I had to wait a year for tanu to get out of your life, and now I learn you don't know anything...god what is the point of you!

A: you are so SHALLOW! And that was so hurtful what you just said 😲
P: sorry...decades worth of frustration and anticipation...let me work through my disappointment...then we'll figure all this out together, I suppose. *resigned sigh*
A: okki 😃

"what is the point of you!" 😆 Poor Abhi!!  feel like stroking his head but he seems eager so maybe they'll learn well together 😃

Loved this set of drabbles Mina - thank you for pointing me to them! 👏
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My lappy is a Male brain...keeps shutting down...😆
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhigya24

Hi Tilashini
Is this your name??
I have not met you before

yes i have been bt then i went MIA fr 3weeks 😆 you can call me Tilu 😳
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mina-

P: wait...you're telling me...you've NEVER --? really?? What about those long term girlfriends you had before, even --

A: no! Tum mujhe kaisa ladka samajh tha ho?? What kind of boy do you think I am! Daadi raised me better than that!
P: but - it's just -
A: I was waiting for my suhaag raat of course! That's why I ditched you the night we got married, I couldn't touch someone I didn't really consider my own wife. Err...sorry about that by the way.
P: i'm just amazed that -
A: oh please! I come from a good family alright! Even aakash made sure to have a mandir marriage before doing anything with rachna!
P: right ok sorry to have offended you!! 😕

Aww Mina this is so good.

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kubare

My lappy is a Male brain...keeps shutting down...😆

too much of abhigya hotness in it ..lappy cant handle 😆
kubare thumbnail
Mina...Home Kidnapping...😆
kubare thumbnail
Mishti have started reading  "Till the Last Breath" by DD...awesome book love it so far...😃
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@rani happy to point you towards nibblets at any time 😆. good luck with exams!

@mishti glad you liked!

@krishu hahaaah man it's only been a few hours and i've already forgotten the contents of that one, i better go re-read it 😆
kubare thumbnail
To My AT Family

disagreement, argument, altercation, scrimmage, misunderstandings etc happen in every Family this does no mean we keep the torch burning and let it fester. No two people ever see eye to eye...no two or more people may agree on the same thing and no two or more people may agree or see an issue in the same light...thus as it happens in every family Lets Forgive & Forget...Let Bygones Be Bygones...Lets Live & Let Live ...

Faily lets us rise above this and move on. Lets all start on a New Note. The  Thread that Binds us all is Abhigya. 

So from now on lets not raise the old issue again and again. Next time if some one has issues questions etc...lets air them then an there among family and come to a consensus then and there..lets clear them then and there..then letting it escalate and fester by PMing each other and creating groups for and against , creating uneasiness and unhappiness...
In a Family we are All for One and One for All!!!There are no Teams...There are no sides!!!!

So Love Love Happy Love to All!!!

Consider this Issue Dead!!!

May it Rest in Peace.

kubare thumbnail
OK so lets finish this AT ppl...😆