Originally posted by abhigya24

Hi guys
Hows everyone??

Hello ðŸ˜Š
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys
Hows everyone??

Hi Mishti, I see that you've seen Piku? I just saw it today...
Originally posted by deefan

Hi Mishti, I see that you've seen Piku? I just saw it today...
U liked it?? I loved it and will go again to watch it 😉

Originally posted by -mina-

Arre!! The more I think about it the more I freak out! All my sexgod abhi theories blown out of the water!! The entire premise of hookup shot to pieces!! What is the point of a rockstar who won't know how to take our professor girl over the moon!! I mean I know he can learn and realistically he was probably a sloppy selfish lover anyway but a fangirl wants to dream dammit!! 😲

🤣 😉

Ps I do not think that dialogue means what we're saying it means but it's fun to freak out about this ;)

Mina maybe this is better? (If he is a virgin, which I still do not believe - I would eat my hat if that were true or even if he has never slept with Tanu) ANYWAY it might be easier for Abhi to learn how to be a good lover from scratch rather than unlearn how to be a sloppy selfish lover (if he even wants to) and learn how to be a good lover instead!

Waise the reason for my extremely limited appearances on the AT is finals. Miss you guys! ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Tilashini

Hello ðŸ˜Š
Hi Tilashini
Is this your name??
I have not met you before
Originally posted by -mina-

P: wait...you're telling me...you've NEVER --? really?? What about those long term girlfriends you had before, even --
A: no! Tum mujhe kaisa ladka samajh tha ho?? What kind of boy do you think I am! Daadi raised me better than that!
P: but - it's just -
A: I was waiting for my suhaag raat of course! That's why I ditched you the night we got married, I couldn't touch someone I didn't really consider my own wife. Err...sorry about that by the way.
P: i'm just amazed that -
A: oh please! I come from a good family alright! Even aakash made sure to have a mandir marriage before doing anything with rachna!
P: right ok sorry to have offended you!! 😕

🤣 These are excellent Minaji!! ðŸ¤£ The thought of Abhi being offended by Pragya's assumption is too hilarious ðŸ˜† "Er...sorry about that by the way" !! - ðŸ˜† reminds me of something Ron Weasley would say ðŸ˜›

I would totally buy this except Dadi's upbringing didn't stop him from dating Tanu so why would he have qualms about having sex behind her back?

U liked it?? I loved it and will go again to watch it 😉

It was absolutely fabulous and I want to watch it again...😊
IF on mobile all the time there is Faisal Rashid's Visa Ad on top
I am sure I am gonna miss him now
Hello Everyone *hugs & kisses*