Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kiekeboe

hello 😊

I think we haven't be properly introduced right ? I'm Naveen, but you can also call me Navz or Navi 😊
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Navz I did gif that bts a while back...can't access most of my gifs now bit here's one I posted to tumblr...might be the only hand kissing one anyway

Btw the way he is kissing her hand/fingers, no freaking way he is a virgin !!! 😆 Look at Pragya's expressions man, its like she has trouble breathing 😆
xaviara thumbnail
Noha nopes that is not Tanu, that is Pragya 😆 This bit was edited out from the scene. This is from the promo shoot scene where he first confessed his love to Pragya and then later denied it saying he was acting 😆
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I think we haven't be properly introduced right ? I'm Naveen, but you can also call me Navz or Navi 😊

nice to meet you, Navi 😊
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Noha nopes that is not Tanu, that is Pragya 😆 This bit was edited out from the scene. This is from the promo shoot scene where he first confessed his love to Pragya and then later denied it saying he was acting 😆

ah ok ...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

AU: Magic Fingers

A: These fingers..I love them...they create Magic every time they touch me..you are the only one whose been able to do that with their fingers...

P: Really...like really ..Only me ..I am the only one who has ever been able to give you the best...best head Massage ever...eekks...wait till I tell Dadi and Tanu...

Runs out of the room screaming ...with excitement...

kubare thumbnail

Mine too !! 😆 Hand kissing I found quite a sensual thing to do, but the finger thing on Friday just made me imagination go wild, that was one bold thing to show, especially with the expressions on Abhi's face 😆

Wrote an AU on the finger blowing/sucking gif...if you are interested to read here is the link

xaviara thumbnail
Nice to meet you too Noha ðŸ˜Š
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Wrote an AU on the finger blowing/sucking gif...if you are interested to read here is the link

🤣🤣🤣 OMG, how could ave missed reading this !! The magic fingers and now this, has me laughing like crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 U guys are a riot 🤣🤣🤣
kubare thumbnail
Ok me off for the night...😃
Shabbo Khair everyone...see you all later...*hugs*