Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kubare

Nuha you are too cute...the only person I could think of was you on hearing that dialogue... In my mind I still think he was not chaste...😆

Krish and you are the only person I was thinking about when I heard the happy news

a little bit early to smug but can't help it

and Krish I only believe he did not do it after marriage and not because he did not want to but  because of Bhagya and Pragya's Kumkum power and his good luck which he will appreciate now ..but I think they were doing it before marriage so I'm not adopting the " virgin Abhi theory " too good to be true
Edited by sudanindia2014 - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nilmi kissing and cuddling and maybe some hanky panky...ran all the bases but no Home Run...😉but nothing more..the CV's have declared  Abhi a Virgin...🤣

Abhi a Virgin:

nilmi thumbnail

Somebody did say in the previous AT's that the CV's may well make him a Virgin...and they just did...

But I didn't hear Abhi say something like that...His voice so low ...😕
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Dee

Abhi clarifiyed it that he NEVER did 'it' with Tanu.. and if there weren't other girls in his life, then yes - he's a virgin! 😆
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Virgin Abhi reminds me of Krish OS lessons in love and what Mina once wrote about Abhi's Idea of " bed room games" being actually games ðŸ˜†
hide and seek, scrabble etc etc
deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsTiara

@Dee

Abhi clarifiyed it that he NEVER did 'it' with Tanu.. and if there weren't other girls in his life, then yes - he's a virgin! 😆

This new BTS has revealed quite a lot and I must say I want to join you guys dancing for a week 😆

Great news, i have so many *ahem* questions here but I'll save it for later 😉
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What was Abhi doing - all alone with Tanu, in his room/ in her room? 😕

This reminds me of...

🤣
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nuha yay you remember! I also once wrote a drabble where prags wants to leave abhi bcoz they're not having babies and it was bcoz abhi didn't know what was required to make one and she didn't know how to tell him. Wasn't believable at the time but now...!!! too freaking hilarious honestly ;) 🤣
deefan thumbnail
LMAO Kate! that 50 shades meme is funny as heck, very apt situation here with Abhi!  🤣
sudanindia2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

This new BTS has revealed quite a lot and I must say I want to join you guys dancing for a week 😆

Great news, i have so many *ahem* questions here but I'll save it for later 😉

Dee when the episode come and we heard it for sure I said I will do the happy dance for a week and I will be happy to have company so join me I love your gif I'm sure you will make my party more crazy
Edited by sudanindia2014 - 8 years ago