Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay I hope all of you did something for your mumma unlike me who only increased her mumma's work load

and if somebody knows how to clean coffee stains from wood please tell me
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... my lil sis aka Pri is here!!!

MsTiara thumbnail
Nobody here?

Okay, then I'm also off - making some edits.. Bye bye! πŸ€—
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

Krishu navi and di! Thanks for making me understand. i am still a teeny weeny against it .

its just that I never thought of it. And nor did anyone else. At first my dad and I thought that my sister was joking. And I was like ...oh..so you are in love and who is that unlucky guy!!??
and my dad was like okay go marry . But I am telling you I am not going to buy you a 2.5 lacs lehenga!!πŸ˜†

and then my di told us she was not joking 

and then my mom dad started celebrating and I was like no!! This can't happen

and di lol my hone wale jiju is not like abhi . Unfortunately he is a suresh-type of person. (Some childhood friend of my di!)He even tried to lecture me about my eating habitsπŸ˜•And I already don't like him much 

and the moment I saw him I wanted to tattoo his face with a rejected symbol!

πŸ˜† I know what you mean Nimmy, because when it comes to our sisters, no guy is good enough for them, but if she wishes to marry this guy, then maybe its because she thinks he is perfect for her ? Try and get to know him, maybe you just might end up changing your mind about him ? 😊
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys. If anyone wants to talk, do PM. It's Sunday morning, so my AT comings and goings will be inconsistent.
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

No Dee this is the first show that has used Double entendre form the word go really...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and am loving it..πŸ˜†

Other shos mostly have it as jokes between guys but never like this at all...

Yes with him specifically going to her all drunk ...and not remembering after being way too drunk...an maybe seeing her report and hearing her talk he is bound to believe as they did have sexula relationship even after marriage, but maybe not during MMS or the months following it..

Krishuuu   NO NO NO
No-Way-Jose-Gif-On-Full-House

MsTiara thumbnail
Hello Nuha! Please read! 😊

Maybe.. Abhi did NEVER sleep with Tanu?

The new BTS, he says to Tanu:
"Hum sirf feelings share kartay thay...humare beech jab kabhi aisa kuch hua he nahi tou tum pregnant kaise ho gayi. So how can you be pregnant?"

Translation:
"We only shared feelings.. between us nothing ever happened that could make you pregnant."
Edited by MsTiara - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haaaiii Kate proposes a virgin abhi and krishu joins her in suggesting tabhi were in a non-physical relationship for their whole time together!! What a world - wacky cvs!!! Heehee jk.

Navi you are so right about the temple thing. Pavitra abhi bhagwan!! (apologies if that wording is offensive - I don't think it is but I may be misunderstanding something 😳

Nimbo give your jiju a chance...and you finally have a victim for your shararat who is relationally obliged to put up with you...don't tease him too much at once, start smalland he"l slowly get used to you ;)
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

πŸ˜†Yeah the CV's are clearing him off all...Nuha and Tia will be over the moon...πŸ˜†

Krish Krish Krish ..come ooon give me a hug

Me and who ever wait to hear that he never did it with tanu

dancing animated GIF

Continue celebrating the happy news 

Finally  the impact of the happy news hit me 

I hope I did not celebrate earlier but can't help ..IF this come true After he say out and aloud I will do a happy dance in the AT daily for a week
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsTiara

Hello Nuha! Please read! 😊

Maybe.. Abhi did NEVER sleep with Tanu?

The new BTS, he says to Tanu:
"Hum sirf feelings share kartay thay...humare beech jab kabhi aisa kuch hua he nahi tou tum pregnant kaise ho gayi. So how can you be pregnant?"

Translation:
"We only shared feelings.. between us nothing ever happened that could make you pregnant."

Kaaattteee I love you so much for the good news .. ..I'm so happy I want to express my feelings will go search for a gif for you specially

For you kate

alternative text
Edited by sudanindia2014 - 8 years ago