ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

Abhigya and eels
Abhigya and crabs (the beach kind)

Abhigya and giant squid

Abhigya and dolphins (have I written this?! Feel like I have)

Abhigya and SHARKS hayeee

Mina Mina
Abhigya eating an aphrodisiac ingredient
I don't know why but it would a fabulous Drabble 😉
Ah asmai misread your comment I thought you meant him discussing his sexual past with pragya ;p

And sorry, looks like I missed that line in the WU, I didn't hear all of abhi's dialogue. Shabbos voice is strangely quiet in a lot of these olvs?!! Thanks for mentioning that he said that, navz!

Abhigya and gardening

Abhigya and roof repair

Abhigya and bickering over how to make pasta sauce

Mina are all these in your AbhiGya drabbles list ? 😃

Ah asmai misread your comment I thought you meant him discussing his sexual past with pragya ;p

And sorry, looks like I missed that line in the WU, I didn't hear all of abhi's dialogue. Shabbos voice is strangely quiet in a lot of these olvs?!! Thanks for mentioning that he said that, navz!

Naughty mina ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Lol Asma well mumma and I did write some drabbly things abt abhigya and oysters, it's in the rabhigya thread. But haaaye the possibilities of an aphrodisiac drabble!! Brain exploding can't handle Gah 😆

I need to go back to sleep hehe
So many possibilities of what Abhi could do after leaving Tanu, hope CV's choose the right one! 
Lol naa navs these are laundry lists of ideas, sometimes I toss them about for fun. Have not written drabbles on most of these...yet 😆
Simi hope they do not play the DNA thing..if they do..its definitely fake and leads to Mandap...😆😆😆
With the CV's ...can't trust them completely till date using old formula's with twist and ingenuity...

Krishuuu (bas waise ;)
Tilu u have nooo idea abt naught mina heheee

Ok putting my phone away trying toignore that bird and attempting sleep again BYE ALL hate leaving you love you bye!!

No Mina, Abhi's voice is too low for all of us to understand, but I could hear some bits after watching it repeatedly and one thing which I could understand him saying was 'we have shared an emotional aspect of the relationship, so how could you be pregnant'