ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
So Abhi will get to know about Tanu pregnancy..do you think he will know about Pragya confession ? OEdited by Asma- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Asma-

So Abhi will get to know about Tanu pregnancy..do you think he will know about Pragya confession ? O

We are all wondering the same thing Asma, I think he should because for a smart guy like him, it should be easy to put two and two together.
I am really hoping that once Abhi is over with confronting Tanu he is adamant that he is not the father of this child - then I want to see him going to talk to Pragya -  I just hope there is no DNA test because Abhi may happily agree to prove this but then in every show the reports are always forged? 
Originally posted by simsim25

I am really hoping that once Abhi is over with confronting Tanu he is adamant that he is not the father of this child - then I want to see him going to talk to Pragya -  I just hope there is no DNA test because Abhi may happily agree to prove this but then in every show the reports are always forged? 

eagerly waiting for the day abhi talks to pragya and say sorry for everything 😳 and they hug ☺️
Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
Originally posted by simsim25

Sim from the looks of the BTS, it seems as if Abhi wasn't convinced by Tanu, so lets hope he investigates this matter further. I am more worried about Pragya, because if Abhi confronts her about knowing the truth, she just might manage to convince his that it is his baby 😕 Unless he convinces her that he is sure that they have never slept together.
Originally posted by xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We are all wondering the same thing Asma, I think he should because for a smart guy like him, it should be easy to put two and two together.</font>

That's what I was thinking he is a smart he should figure out that Pragya lied about her "joke confession"
I'm imagining Abhi after the confrontation running to Pragya and hug her tightly
"Don't ever do this to me..I love you and I promise you We will find a solution"
Gah simmo so agreed!! I don't wanna see that fake reports stuff god so depressing :S

I will be surprised and impressed if we get a good abhigya confrontation scene following abhi's fit at tanu's shown in the bts. Cvs and that wise and generous?? haaye I'll have a stroke.

Nimbo tu bhi naa. Problems are a state of mind. If your hospital stay is over and your sister is not marrying an abhi-type ladka or some other type that will make a bad husband, your life sounds pretty sunny. Count to 1200, do breathing exercises, and think of all the right things in your life. Bhabhi's advice ;)

Lord I need to be less lazy and write an official bhabhi drabble, der mahina ho jayega eels ;p
Abhi is only selectively smart. If he figures out the confession thing asap, that would be very fast. Cvs may choose to show this if they want to jump start an angst track I suppose...can't think of why else they would.
And Abhi should talk with us about his sexuality lol
I don't know a line like "Tanu you know since my marriage with Pragya i ve never slept with you So stop trying to fool me "
Abhigya and eels
Abhigya and crabs (the beach kind)

Abhigya and giant squid

Abhigya and dolphins (have I written this?! Feel like I have)

Abhigya and SHARKS hayeee