Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Drabble: Abhi and Pragya make up after fight
This is a random drabble where Abhi and Pragya are happily married, have accepted each other as soul mates but like any couple, they still have their fights. The night before this, Abhi and Pragya had a pretty serious fight resulting in the two refusing to talk and look at each other. Despite this, they're both feeling guilty for their actions. Abhi has come home very late from a long day of work. Everyone else except Robin in the Mehra mansion is already asleep.

*Abhi enters MM*

Robin (R): Sir, you're very late today. Everyone else ate but I've set up dinner for you.
Abhi (A): Hmmm... okay... *follows Robin to dinner table*
A: Robin, I-
R: Madam is in her bedroom. She's sleeping.
A: Wha-? Who said I was going to ask about Pragya?
R: Oh... well... you always ask about her when you come home... iss liye I thought I would just tell you...
A glares at R
R: Sorry sir.
A: Just... just go... I'll eat. You go to sleep.
R: But sir-
A: Robin *sternly*
R: Okay, thank you sir. *walks off*
A: *sighs then stretches in exhaustion, taking in a deep breath. Then he's shocked to smell something amazing. He looks at the dinner table. It's set with his favourite dishes. He smiles to himself and then sits down at his usual spot- the head of the table. Takes a good look at all the dishes.* Dadi must have made all this. Man, I love her. *waits a bit before putting some food on his plate and tastes some* hmm... this one needs more salt. This one... not that great... 

A waits for a while then continues.

A: Something's wrong with all these dishes. Something's... missing...

A sits and waits in silence.

A: *calls out into silence* Pragya.

*Shuffling can be heard behind one of the pillars*

A: Pragya, come out. I know you're there. 

Pragya (P) hesitantly comes out from behind a pillar close by, avoids eye contact with A.

P: How did you know I was here? *quietly*
A: How could I not know you were here?! I knew for sure you'd be up waiting for me and the minute Robin started talking, I knew you were up to something. 
P: Oh...
A: Come here. Sit with me.
P: Okay... *walks over to the table, before she can sit in one of the chairs next to A, A pulls her by the waist and makes her sit on his lap.
P: Hey! What are you doing?!
A: Do you have any idea how much I've missed you this whole day? I couldn't work because I kept thinking about our fight.
P: If you missed me, then why'd you come back so late? *starts feeding A food with her hands, A eats from her hands without a second thought*
A: I didn't know how to act around you...
P: Don't ever do that again. *feeds him again*
A: *through a mouth full of delicious food* Fine. *gulps down food* Have you eaten yet?
P: Yes...
A: Jhoot. *directs Pragya's hand with food toward's her own mouth, making her eat it.*
P: Wait a second! You said you didn't like this food! Why am I feeding this to you?! *tries to get up, angry*
A: *A pulls her back down to his lap, smirking* I was joking! I was trying to make you come out from your hiding place earlier. You made all this, right?
P: Yeah. I thought you really thought Dadi made all this but now I realise you were just being a great dramebaaz!
A: Hey, at least I'm not hiding behind pillars, stalking my husband!
P: I wasn't stalking you! I was just... um... watching to see if you'd eat... by the way, is there really something-?
A: No, it's perfect. I love everything you've cooked.
P: Phew! 
A: You know what?
P: What? *feeds him again*
A: Let's fight more often. At least I get to eat all this.
P: *feigns anger* Hey! What's your problem?! You get entertainment out of making me angry, don't you?! You- you're horrible! I don't even know why I bothered with all this! *tries to get up again, Abhi secures his grip around her waist, not letting her move*
A: *laughing* Hey, I was just joking! Here- *feeds P with his own hand* Let's go somewhere tomorrow. Just us two.
P: *angry* Why? You want to tease me outside in khuli khuli hawa now!
A: *laughs* No, I didn't see you at all today. We have to make up for that by being together for the whole day tomorrow. 
P: No, I don't want to be with you.
A: Fine, then I'll take Meethu instead. *mischievous* 
P: No! *feeds A before he can speak*  I hate you, you know that?
A: I love you too, Fuggy. *feeds P and smiles before giving her a peck on the cheek*

Edited by Akaashbadthash - 8 years ago
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@deefan
ain't a punjabi... but i use the word... dunno why and how i started though๐Ÿ˜ณ

well coming to slaps... yup and the first one should be from pragya for slapping her during the happeningly unhappened confession ๐Ÿ˜ก scores equal๐Ÿ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nimmy-

Hello๐Ÿ˜”

Nimmy  *ruffling hair and pulling cheeks*

Why the sad face dear...ccough col still bothering you...am much bbetter...๐Ÿ˜†
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asma-

I wake up grab my phone and see this OMG he RT my tweet

*faints*

EEEKS, I am so happy for you, this is awesome!
tell him he is sexy in French ๐Ÿ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anita loved the drabble...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ani!!! Awesome drabble!! Love his "we have to spend the whole day together" solution and that the missing thing was her touch. And lap sitting! And he feeds her back!! Lovely, thanks for posting!
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Hi Asma, Hi Nimmy!

Nimmy Bachhu: Sad faces nahi, please spread some of your cheer today!

I won't be able to cheer you all up!
everything is going wrong in my life these days!!EVERY EVERY EVERY THING!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Anu I agree it's not his. And some of the recent bts is again raising doubt that she's pregnant at all!

Krishu thanks for the reality check XD

Navz a question you don't have to answer but i'd love your opinion bcoz I think you weren't here when I last raised this - does abhi love himself? And separate question, could it be accurate to say abhi "believes in doing good in the world"? Fic research ;) again feel free not to answer. Anyone else's opinion is welcome also!

Mina interesting question, and if I keep the show in mind then yes Abhi loves himself, if he didn't he wouldn't be a self made man and wouldn't have achieved so much success, One has to be very confident about themselves in order to make to make their dreams come true,

About his 'belief in doing good in the world', I don't think he believed in doing that before his marriage to Pragya. He was always about doing the right thing and doing his duty towards his family, but was never the 'do gooder* type. Like he said in the anti confession scene, it is Pragya who made him think and feel for others.

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@anita
would love to see your drabble being pictured on AbhiGya once the romantic track starts... good one...
kubare thumbnail
 Nimmy tell me dear...what happened??? *hugs*