ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anushaarja

it is like abhi saved pragya from falseMMs fiasco proving her innocence to everyone... the same way it is now Abhi who is facing allegations... so i want pragya to be the saviour of abhi now!!! BIG TIME... scores toh equal karna hi hian by god !!

LOL, LOVE @scores toh equal karna hi hian by god! Are you Punjabi? Reminds me of a friend who uses this..

I was thinking that the whole mountain of skeletons will come out of the closet. Dadi, family will find out everything and will be angry, he may have to try and convince him and noone would believe him but Pragya or Pragya might be the one forcing him for Tabhi or Sarla Ma who will for sure drag Pragya out of this. I can foresee a standing reserveation of Abhi's cheek for several slaps in the coming weeks 😆

Originally posted by -mina-

If abhi accepts his responsibility to the baby...that doesn't mean he'll equate it to marrying tanu. I have some preferred scenarios where he accepts to support the baby but indicates his romantic rltshp w tanu is over and he's staying married to pragya for daadi reasons. I know this is an unpalatable scenario for some but it appeals to me, as do other variations of the same. Ultimately cvs will probably choose tabhi marriage drama but I like to keep in mind that we can't know for sure that abhi will think marrying tanu is best...until or unless we see him say so!

Mina, Abhi's decision to marry or not to marry Tanu will depend a lot on a lot of things like :

He and Aaliyah grew up without parents, so would he be ready to let his child grow up with parents who live separately ?

Daadi loves Pragya and would never want Tanu to be her DIL, but if she finds out about Tanu pregnant with Abhi's child then she may suggest TaBhi get married. In that case he cannot say I love Pragya so I cannot marry Tanu. She would not be happy about her grandson playing with the lives of two women.

Media getting the news about him being the fater of Tanu's baby may also seriously affect his career.

I wake up grab my phone and see this OMG he RT my tweet

*faints*Edited by Asma- - 8 years ago
@mina
haan ji... mere ko aisa hi laging... u know... why she has to convince everyone about her to-be-child? why she has to make abhi believe she is pregnant? woh  bhi jor jor se chillake kahing!!! u watched her reactions when pragya came to beg her about abortion? she was all shocked and surprised when pragya told that she will try to bring her into mehra's family... until then she was planning to abort it... first thing... why she has to feel that abhi may not accept that bacha? if it is truly his n hers... then she shouldn't be afraid of revealing it to abhi... second thing...  telling the top secret to pragya!! so she will be discouraged from moving ahead in her relationship wid abhi !! bahut hi chalu cheez hain ji !!!
Originally posted by -Nimmy-

Hello😔

hey Nimmy *hugs* what is with the sad smile sweetie ? Are you okay ?
Abhi cheek slaps, works for me!
Sadly my eyes are refusing to stay open...4am here, better attempt some sleep. Catch you all later :)

*abhigya is love!!!*
Originally posted by anushaarja

i still believe that tanu isn't carrying abhi's child... i want pragya to become the smart duck this time... make her moves and rule out the pregnancy allegations on abhi... if they are...

Anu would love love Pragya doing what Abhi did for her in the MMS...and it may come true..if and only if Abhi hints or talks to her that he can't believe hes the father...etc

Otherwise we wont have her doing that proving Tanu of trapping Abhi...

As she did initially disbelieve Tanu and got her tested and was proven wrong..

Let see where the CV's take us from here..
Originally posted by xaviara

He always planned to take Pragya's help when it was time to reveal the truth of their marriage or to convince dadi of his marriage with Tanu, so it would be easier for him to let her carry on with her plan because she would have hurt Dadi and his family already by the time he finds out the truth.

The thing is, previously he just might have done the above, but since he has realized his feelings, we have seen many changes in him, so that makes me believe that if he decides to take Tanu and her baby's responsibility, then he would also do right by Pragya even if it endangers his relationship with his daadi.

This scenario is soo many possibilities. Who would Dadi support? Can Abhi be forced to marry Tanu? It is faily common in the industry for children out of wedlock and/or abortions, if he doesn't want that child, he will make it clear. The fact that Dadi wants pota/waris etc and that Abhigya never had a relationship- this thing could take quite a turn for a Tabhi wedding. Tanu's dad may make a huge scene if he finds out. This thing could go to a 100 different places and back.
Originally posted by xaviara

He always planned to take Pragya's help when it was time to reveal the truth of their marriage or to convince dadi of his marriage with Tanu, so it would be easier for him to let her carry on with her plan because she would have hurt Dadi and his family already by the time he finds out the truth.

The thing is, previously he just might have done the above, but since he has realized his feelings, we have seen many changes in him, so that makes me believe that if he decides to take Tanu and her baby's responsibility, then he would also do right by Pragya even if it endangers his relationship with his daadi.

Would truly love him doing that Being a Man and stepping up and facing the consequences of his action...have wanted him to do that for so long
Hello nimmy Mina Dee Navz Rani and everyone who is around! 😃