Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i still believe that tanu isn't carrying abhi's child... i want pragya to become the smart duck this time... make her moves and rule out the pregnancy allegations on abhi... if they are...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mina darling the only time this senario is shown when the guys married happily for years...
Lets see if they go this way..with Abhigya...

Or if Pragya succeeds in getting him to agree to get married and to the Mandap...😆
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Navz's darling very good question...will he let her continue with the self destructive plan to get Tanu and him married...

Very interesting it will truly be if he does...as there may not be any other way...

Or he could be a Man and man up to dadi...and face the consequences...and stop Pragya from her path of Self Destruction...

He always planned to take Pragya's help when it was time to reveal the truth of their marriage or to convince dadi of his marriage with Tanu, so it would be easier for him to let her carry on with her plan because she would have hurt Dadi and his family already by the time he finds out the truth.

The thing is, previously he just might have done the above, but since he has realized his feelings, we have seen many changes in him, so that makes me believe that if he decides to take Tanu and her baby's responsibility, then he would also do right by Pragya even if it endangers his relationship with his daadi.

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mina !! *hugs*

No need to thank me darling, because I just spoke my mind. Honestly one thing I have found common in all the tracks till now ia that Pragya usually is criticized for everything she does.

If she sacrifices her happiness for others, she is blamed and called 'Mahaan'.

If she actually behaves like a human being and confesses her love, she is criticized for 'wrong timing' and 'putting Abhi under pressure' 😆

If she takes back her confession and is slapped for it, even then it is her who is criticized for her anti confession, even though we have seen Abhi take back his confession twice already. 😆

It is very easy for us to criticize/blame/make fun of Pragya and her decisions because most of us cannot relate to her. Why would we ? Because we happen to love ourselves and have no insecurities, and even if we do we have very supportive families and friends, who constantly show and remind us how much we are wanted and loved.

Pragya has had a very difficult life, because not only she had to grown up at a young age, but she constantly had to live in the shadow of her little sister, who happened to be more beautiful then her. It may not have bothered her because she loves her sister, but subconsciously all the comparisons and the rejections, have a great impact on her life and has resulted in extreme low self confidence and esteem. That is why, even though we see her standing up to Abhi initially, we don't see her fight for her love or her happiness is because she doesn't believe in herself, and thinks that she isn't worthy of anyone's love.

These days every time I watch a scene with Pragya and Tanu, I find it so heartbreaking because she is so insecure about herself that she is not even thinking about what she will have to go trough once she brings TaBhi together, because to her Abhi's happiness is more important then her own.</font>

👏
Poor Pragya i blamed her for everything

Hello :)
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

I agree, definitely a double edged sword here for Aaliyah. I trust her extremely smart mind to come with a scenario where she comes out looking good and could still bring Abhigya together w/o Tanu thinking she is behind any of it. Aaliyah will excel in this should the CVs make her playing both sides

I agree with you, Aaliyah has gotten herself out of so many jams, it will be very easy for her to outsmart Tanu and expose her without Tanu finding out that she was behind the whole thing.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu I agree it's not his. And some of the recent bts is again raising doubt that she's pregnant at all!

Krishu thanks for the reality check XD

Navz a question you don't have to answer but i'd love your opinion bcoz I think you weren't here when I last raised this - does abhi love himself? And separate question, could it be accurate to say abhi "believes in doing good in the world"? Fic research ;) again feel free not to answer. Anyone else's opinion is welcome also!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Asma, Hi Nimmy!

Nimmy Bachhu: Sad faces nahi, please spread some of your cheer today!
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it is like abhi saved pragya from falseMMs fiasco proving her innocence to everyone... the same way it is now Abhi who is facing allegations... so i want pragya to be the saviour of abhi now!!! BIG TIME... scores toh equal karna hi hian by god !!
-mina- thumbnail
Salut Asma! Hello nimbo baachu!
-mina- thumbnail
Anu I love what ur saying and I wish prags would save him to even the accounts but...abhi is kkb bhagwan. he is the master and commander. He will be the one to set things to rights and save everyone, including himself and pragya. Yeh hi cvs ka pattern hai!