Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
You know what going to be interesting...watching or seeing Aliyah's reaction really...
Will she be happy to get Bhenji out of her life and her bro's life for ever...

Or will she doubt her BFF words...

Or will she back stab her BFF for Purab..who may be on a Mission: Abhi Bachoow...😆
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I don't condone the decisions she often makes, especially the ones where she ends up heartbroken, makes me want to shake her up and tell her that she has so much more right to happiness then anyone else because she is such a beautiful person inside out. But I do understand why she makes such decisions and my heart aches for her even more.

Same to same Ditto...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Any hope of abhi ever helping pragya come to terms with her own self worth? In my view that's his half of the romance but it may be expecting overmuch of cvs to deliberately show emotional development like that.
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Any hope of abhi ever helping pragya come to terms with her own self worth? In my view that's his half of the romance but it may be expecting overmuch of cvs to deliberately show emotional development like that.

No such expectations from the CV's at all in that area at all...but by any chance they do go there and do show this...awww...it would be just mind blowingly awesome...
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

I loved your POV on Pragya, I just wish she would include him in her thought process- he is going to find out about this soon enough. It's her self destructive actions that are hard to digest. Look like the BTS scene might be the cliffhanger for next week. Dadi slapping Pragya might be Tuesday, ABhi following her on Wed/Thu, finding out Fri/cliffhanger.

I was just saying this afternoon- they are moving very quickly with the revelation track, something bigger is coming. Krishna said it's setting up the stage for Tabhi wedding, which is true. Just seemed very quick though!

Dee I don't like it either when she is in a self destructive mode either and even I would have preferred that she had confided in Abhi too, would ave love to see them handle this problem together. I guess she is so used to dealing with problems on her own that she just took on this problem for Abhi's happiness, not realizing that it would make more sense to make him aware of the current problem.

I also think the confrontation scene would be the cliffhanger for next weekend, so we will have to wait for it the entire weekend.

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kubare

No such expectations from the CV's at all in that area at all...but by any chance they do go there and do show this...awww...it would be just mind blowingly awesome...

If he chooses her (which he will at the end), values, respects, adores, supports her- if they can show any of these things, this will be truly a treat for us!
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

You know what going to be interesting...watching or seeing Aliyah's reaction really...

Will she be happy to get Bhenji out of her life and her bro's life for ever...

Or will she doubt her BFF words...

Or will she back stab her BFF for Purab..who may be on a Mission: Abhi Bachoow...😆

I think Aaliyah is going to play an important role in this track, and hopefully it will be a positive role this time unlike the MMS track.
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I think Aaliyah is going to play an important role in this track, and hopefully it will be a positive role this time unlike the MMS track.

One can always Hope...😆😆😆

With Alu one can't be sure...😆😆

Or she remains silent as Partner in Crime has too much knowledge about Alus wrong doings...
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Mina, that is one track I'm dying to see, but I don't have much hope, because in order to create drama in further tracks the CV's can't afford Pragya to have any self worth 😛😆 But if even there is a slight possibility of this track happening, then I would give anything to see Abhi make Pragya fall in love with herself, because he is the only one who can do that.
xaviara thumbnail
Do you people think that after Abhi confronts Tanu, he would also confront Pragya ? Also would he realize that this was the reason why she took back her confession ?