Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 66

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Whats making me Gleeful is seeing Abhi suffer...to feel the pain ...to fell what Pragya has felt...
This track has so much potential in doing that...lets see how the CV's go about it...till now am enjoying it ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kubare

<font color="#990066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Whats making me Gleeful is seeing Abhi suffer...to feel the pain ...to fell what Pragya has felt...</font>

<font color="#990066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">This track has so much potential in doing that...lets see how the CV's go about it...till now am enjoying it ...</font>

abhi suffering ... Aww ... It's like a music to my ears...

Lol yes I am a sadist I want my hero to suffer because he deserves it..
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deefan

Navi, Eid ka Chand.. **hugs**

Yeah the new BTS is going to make things very interesting. Atleast he knows, lord that is sooo needed.

Dee !!! *hugs* I know I was MIA, but had some personal stuff to deal with, but am very happy to be back here 😆 News of Abhi finding out about Tanu's pregnancy is like the cherry on the cake.😆

kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Krish !! *hugs* I'm doing good sweetie, how about you ? You feeling better now ? Cough better now ?

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes, because I was getting impatient about Abhi finding out the truth. Now that he has, lets see how it all plays out, but the sadist in me is very happy to see Abhi suffer, because then we get to see Shabz give one rocking performance after another.
😉😆

Am doing good yes thank God the cough is not that bad anymore...

And the Sadist in me is doing the Bahgra...Rock and Roll...DIsco...Garba...everything...

And with Shabbo at the helm...its going to be one awesome journey...with Sriti to give it that more feel...

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Dee !!! *hugs* I know I was MIA, but had some personal stuff to deal with, but am very happy to be back here 😆 News of Abhi finding out about Tanu's pregnancy is like the cherry on the cake.😆

I loved your POV on Pragya, I just wish she would include him in her thought process- he is going to find out about this soon enough. It's her self destructive actions that are hard to digest. Look like the BTS scene might be the cliffhanger for next week. Dadi slapping Pragya might be Tuesday, ABhi following her on Wed/Thu, finding out Fri/cliffhanger.

I was just saying this afternoon- they are moving very quickly with the revelation track, something bigger is coming. Krishna said it's setting up the stage for Tabhi wedding, which is true. Just seemed very quick though!
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harisha_kb

hey navz ..*hugs*

The bts was really awsome.. I don't mind whatever happens after he knows .. He will not allow to take the blame or hatred of the family ..

I am excited to see how he handles all these...

Lol I am happy he is going to suffer.. 😆

Next time I am waiting for the families to know tanu pregnacy and tabhi affair.,

Hey Rishu *hugs*

Yes, am so impatient to see what happens next after Abhi-Tanu confrontation, will he end up being convinced or will he do further investigation. Also am super happy that the CV's aren;t dragging this track so much, so hopefully we will soon find out the truth behind the mystery of Tanu's pregnancy.

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Am doing good yes thank God the cough is not that bad anymore...

And the Sadist in me is doing the Bahgra...Rock and Roll...DIsco...Garba...everything...

And with Shabbo at the helm...its going to be one awesome journey...with Sriti to give it that more feel...

I takes a while for the cough to go out, glad you're feeling better!
They are magic on screen, I am waiting for their first scene together after this Tanu pregnancy revelation. Will be the scene to watch!
kubare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deefan

I takes a while for the cough to go out, glad you're feeling better!
They are magic on screen, I am waiting for their first scene together after this Tanu pregnancy revelation. Will be the scene to watch!

Yes it sure will Tisha are just bloody awesome and together they create Magic...cant't wait for that scene myself...next week maybe...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh navz beautifully, perfectly said. Thanks again, even though you said no need. 
xaviara thumbnail

Navz along with you I am the only one who get Pragya...and I may not like some things about her but I so get where she is coming from...

I don't condone the decisions she often makes, especially the ones where she ends up heartbroken, makes me want to shake her up and tell her that she has so much more right to happiness then anyone else because she is such a beautiful person inside out. But I do understand why she makes such decisions and my heart aches for her even more.