Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It's nice to watch when things are taken in abhis hands and he is suffering .. I hated to watch pragya suffering now I feel a bit better ... 😆

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -mina-

High five krishu, same here. Makes me sad when people don't like it...and I fundamentally don't understand. but everyone has their own tastes I guess.

I know ...I hated the MMS track...did not watch at all...was so angry and disappointed with it but ppl loved it...😆😆😆

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol!! Do you wanna be anim?? 
Hey so how much time would you guess according to the shows nonsensical calendar between pune ramp show walk and mms time? I need an alternate conception time for a fic i'm writing and i'm debating whether to go earlier or later ;)
kubare thumbnail

She succeeds in overcoming his instinctive knowledge that it can't be true :(

And he is SO MAD omg...so so so mad!! I imagined him this mad if he found out she was faking, but I never pictured it for when he heard the news. Of course I didn't believe he'd have feelings for pragya yet so totally neglected to take that into account! And my what a powerful difference it makes!

Yes it makes a lot of difference ...and a powerful one at that...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same same krishu!! Mms track inspired a 4-5 month relative indifference to the show for me :p
Also my question abt pune is for everyone not just ani(m) :D
xaviara thumbnail

HI NAVZ

i wanted to tell you a week/several ATs ago - THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comment to the effect that we'll never be satisfied with what Pragya does. I forget what you said exactly but I agreed vociferously and am still overflowing with warm feelings to tell you. Meant to PM you but kept delaying and now you're here so - thank you :)

Mina !! *hugs*

No need to thank me darling, because I just spoke my mind. Honestly one thing I have found common in all the tracks till now ia that Pragya usually is criticized for everything she does.

If she sacrifices her happiness for others, she is blamed and called 'Mahaan'.

If she actually behaves like a human being and confesses her love, she is criticized for 'wrong timing' and 'putting Abhi under pressure' 😆

If she takes back her confession and is slapped for it, even then it is her who is criticized for her anti confession, even though we have seen Abhi take back his confession twice already. 😆

It is very easy for us to criticize/blame/make fun of Pragya and her decisions because most of us cannot relate to her. Why would we ? Because we happen to love ourselves and have no insecurities, and even if we do we have very supportive families and friends, who constantly show and remind us how much we are wanted and loved.

Pragya has had a very difficult life, because not only she had to grown up at a young age, but she constantly had to live in the shadow of her little sister, who happened to be more beautiful then her. It may not have bothered her because she loves her sister, but subconsciously all the comparisons and the rejections, have a great impact on her life and has resulted in extreme low self confidence and esteem. That is why, even though we see her standing up to Abhi initially, we don't see her fight for her love or her happiness is because she doesn't believe in herself, and thinks that she isn't worthy of anyone's love.

These days every time I watch a scene with Pragya and Tanu, I find it so heartbreaking because she is so insecure about herself that she is not even thinking about what she will have to go trough once she brings TaBhi together, because to her Abhi's happiness is more important then her own.

kubare thumbnail
Am for later...😃 for the fic...
kubare thumbnail
Navz along with you I am the only one who get Pragya...and I may not like some things about her but I so get where she is coming from...

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Hey Navz darling how are you girl??

Yes the BTS is super exciting...

Me seeing Abhi suffering just as Pragya suffered during MMS...😆😆😆

Its like roles have reversed...😆😆😆

Krish !! *hugs* I'm doing good sweetie, how about you ? You feeling better now ? Cough better now ?

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes, because I was getting impatient about Abhi finding out the truth. Now that he has, lets see how it all plays out, but the sadist in me is very happy to see Abhi suffer, because then we get to see Shabz give one rocking performance after another.
😉😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Navz 😆 😆

I was happy she proposed who care about his stress and confusion ... But I never liked her doing things to make people hate her after knowing tanu is pregnant ..

Let him suffer is what I wanted.. Others all I accept what u said ...