Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deefan

LOL, I hear you Tilu...CVs deserve a lot of credit for keeping us on tenderhooks!
I've never been more excited about the show..

HEAR HEAR!! Have been waiting almost a year for the kind of movement we're seeing now. It's not the most fun exciting or unique track but it's the most meaningful and I am more in love with this show than I have ever been HAAAYEEE

and this DESPITE abhi having done a mountainload of things i find reprehensible, and pragya currently acting at peak brainlessness!! heehe.
-mina- thumbnail
no shes my deedee mumma ðŸ˜¡

jk of course mumma has first rights on nicknames 😛

i am seriously so excited and happy about the show right now, i take every chance i can get to say so 😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello everyone !! *hugs*

Coming online on IF has certainly made my day after reading the WU of the new BTS, so excited for the upcoming episodes.</font>😆

hey navz ..*hugs*

The bts was really awsome.. I don't mind whatever happens after he knows .. He will not allow to take the blame or hatred of the family ..

I am excited to see how he handles all these...

Lol I am happy he is going to suffer.. 😆

Next time I am waiting for the families to know tanu pregnacy and tabhi affair.,
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The CV's are truly doing a brilliant job with  a very cliched Theme and cliched heroine behaviour..this track is far the best till now...in the growth we are getting to see in the hero...
Am truly loving it and love the pace they are moving it at and the twist and turns they have come up with to truly keep us hooked.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kubare

The CV's are truly doing a brilliant job with  a very cliched Theme and cliched heroine behaviour..this track is far the best till now...in the growth we are getting to see in the hero...

Am truly loving it and love the pace they are moving it at and the twist and turns they have come up with to truly keep us hooked.

Krishu, you know what fascinates me, all the double entendre they seem to be using on the show 😆

Is this common? I have never seen this stuff- like Friday;s finger thing, Abhi's *orn star dialogues..this is all awesome stuff. They are definitely pushing the envelope.

Looks like from today's BTS, he does seem to believe he may have gotten her pregnant!
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

no shes my deedee mumma ðŸ˜¡

jk of course mumma has first rights on nicknames 😛

i am seriously so excited and happy about the show right now, i take every chance i can get to say so 😆

@Bold same Ditto...and am surprised when some one says they dislike it...😆
-mina- thumbnail
She succeeds in overcoming his instinctive knowledge that it can't be true :(
And he is SO MAD omg...so so so mad!! I imagined him this mad if he found out she was faking, but I never pictured it for when he heard the news. Of course I didn't believe he'd have feelings for pragya yet so totally neglected to take that into account! And my what a powerful difference it makes!
-mina- thumbnail
High five krishu, same here. Makes me sad when people don't like it...and I fundamentally don't understand. but everyone has their own tastes I guess.
kubare thumbnail
Originally posted by: deefan

Krishu, you know what fascinates me, all the double entendre they seem to be using on the show 😆

Is this common? I have never seen this stuff- like Friday;s finger thing, Abhi's *orn star dialogues..this is all awesome stuff. They are definitely pushing the envelope.

Looks like from today's BTS, he does seem to believe he may have gotten her pregnant!

No Dee this is the first show that has used Double entendre form the word go really...😆😆😆
and am loving it..😆

Other shos mostly have it as jokes between guys but never like this at all...

Yes with him specifically going to her all drunk ...and not remembering after being way too drunk...an maybe seeing her report and hearing her talk he is bound to believe as they did have sexula relationship even after marriage, but maybe not during MMS or the months following it..
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

anita...feel free to object...may we call you ani?

Feel free to call me ani ðŸ˜Š add an 'm' to the end and it's your name (mina) spelt backwards!!! ðŸ˜†