So a longer post and all that

We NEED TWO PEOPLE DOING IT 

WE CERTAINLY APPRECIATE YOU AND DEE

ITS STRESSFUL TO BE ON DIFF TIME ZONES AND MANGE IT ALL

AND DEE's PM she was just straight forward did not mean to offend or hurt you

I HAVE BEEN WHERE YOU HAVE AND WHERE SHE IS 

HANDLING AT AND LU FROM ANOTHER TIME ZONE IS VERY VERY HARD 

SHE JUST WANTS A LIL BIT OF ORDER SO LU GOES SMOOTHLY

I READ YOUR LUS AND THEY ARE QUICK AND LOVELY BUT SOMETIMES HARD TO KEEP UP WITH SO YOU COULD JUST DO WHAT YOU DO COMPLETELY! 

We value each and every member here! 
If you do not mind me asking please dont make a post in the main thread cause then AT might have consequences 

We love your participation and hope you continue so with a few pointers :-)

Lots of love 

Ishaa 
Edited by -Martinski- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ishu.. i just resed it still dint post in the main forum..

see i dint know they have  aproblem with my lu and news... if the have something they should tell it properly not in a rude way..

dee once messaged me saying only two people should give the lu and so i stopped giving when misthi was giving.. similary if the have something they should be polite..not rude or dictating..

mina... i accept she is handling the AT and i respect her but what i expect back is some politeness...

thanks for ur replies...
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

ishu.. i just resed it still dint post in the main forum..

see i dint know they have  aproblem with my lu and news... if the have something they should tell it properly not in a rude way..

dee once messaged me saying only two people should give the lu and so i stopped giving when misthi was giving.. similary if the have something they should be polite..not rude or dictating..

mina... i accept she is handling the AT and i respect her but what i expect back is some politeness...

thanks for ur replies...

It was not meant to hurt, but anyway, dee loves backup mishti sometimes does and she also does for main forum so you ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO DO just make it a bit more clear (i understand you type fast and quick) but just a bit more consolidation and it will be great! And let us end the matter here ! No hate <3 

Hope we can all move past this 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u ishu.. u may not feel any thing offesnsive but i am definetly hurt with the language used in the message...
if i ever do it.(lu/news)... i will definitely make things better the next time..
*love*
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
OKAY SO TO EASE THINGS UP ! Who wants to play the gif game! 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
A: PRAGYA DONT YOU DARE I CANNOT DEAL WITH LIFE IF YOU DO THIS 

P: EXCUSE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT IS MY LIFE I HAVE EVERY RIGHT!! 
A : NOOO YOU CANNOT HAVE MORE ABS OR MUSCLE THAN ME I WILL NOT LET YOUR WORK OUT ON THE BRIDGE 
P: FINE THEN YOU HAVE TO DO AS I ASKED 
A: OKAY FINE WE BOTH CAN DO PILATES AT HOME WITH HAMLET BOOK OF YOURS AS WEIGHTS 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

OKAY SO TO EASE THINGS UP ! Who wants to play the gif game! 

I'd like to play mumma..😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

thank u ishu.. u may not feel any thing offesnsive but i am definetly hurt with the language used in the message...

if i ever do it.(lu/news)... i will definitely make things better the next time..
*love*

Fair enough! Hope you can tale some time off LU if you like and come back soon :-) 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

A: FUGGY! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!! 
P: STAY THERE I NEED TO GET IN 20 minutes of cardio! JUMPING JACKS AND PLANKING 

A: WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH WORKING OUT 
P: I NEED TO BUILD MY STRENGTH ! 
A: TO DO WHAT EXACTLY 
P: SO THAT I CAN CARRY YOU THE NEXT TIME WE FALL TOGETHER OR GET SHOT OR TRIP OR GET DRUNK K LET ME BE 

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For everyone who may be reading, who have decided not to come to the AT or take a break, there is something you need to know:

I am a very straightforward person and if something is bothering me, I will not sugarcoat it. I think a lot of time is wasted in life trying to pretend and be someone you're not. I said what I was feeling and what was bothering me for a while, I stand by what I said. If two people cannot see eye to eye doesn't mean they can't share the same space, heck, it happens in families all the time.

I put some things in place for the betterment of this AT, it's takes effort to keep it running smoothly.

Lastly and most importantly, whoever wants to be a part of this family is always welcome.
If you're not happy and want to not be here, I understand and respect that too. I do hope you take some time and do come, it's fun to have you all around.

We may have our differences but at the end of the day, we are here for the same reason- love for Abhigya.

Lov
dee