Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
yes i remember mumma XD

i swear to god from that angle all i can think is that azai looks like a mini-shabbo...roly poly happy bundle with adorable thick limbs and nice strong back mashallah 😆 😳
-mina- thumbnail
HIGH FIVE dee, mini shabz feels!! 😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

yes i remember mumma XD

i swear to god from that angle all i can think is that azai looks like a mini-shabbo...roly poly happy bundle with adorable thick limbs and nice strong back mashallah 😆 😳

He has shabz roly poly genes and cheeks 

Eyes and eyebrows like kanchi 

Nose like both! 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it's very sweet!! shabz tweet = A+ husbanding 😆

me being me...makes me wonder how to translate this to KKB-world...would pragya refuse to have an insta account? or would she embrace the imperatives of being a celebrity wife? would abhi take hospital selfies with his newborn to show off to his fans? ahhh i don't even know, a world of questions to wonder about 😆

A world of drabbles too, Rockmish ones 😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh it was so awesome when he gave the shagun money to the neighbourhood boys! And he did want to help with the ice cream. He has a feeling heart.

And abhi would win the ring game of course! Even if pragya was about the win she'd sneak the ring under his hand so he could have the triumph ;)

Yes Mina can so see Pragya winning and passing the ring to Abhi to make him happy and protect his Rock Star image...😆😆😆

In other shows the guy gives it to their wife in our it would be the other way round...😆😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everybody...

This forum / AT according to me is a place where we can share things about kb/tisha/abhigya.

We can discuss what we like,what we don't we can share news and other things..

When i joined one of the member said me the same...

Most of you know regarding the lu issue that happened after the Friday episode..

The note on the next AT BY dee was like it was all my mistake and i am the reason for all this confusion.. i took it positively and left it but when DEE said she is not going to give lu.. i felt bad.. why should my friends miss lu because of me and so i messaged her requesting not to stop giving lu and the reply i got shocked me to the core..

I tried to ignore ,forget and continue but i couldn't so i decided to share it here and ask are you people feeling the same as dee ?

Dee message

Rishu to be honest, I don't give a shyt about what you think. You're impatience is the reason my AT is breaking apart and two of my oldest members are taking a break from the AT. Impatience was never a sign among our family members and your habits are responsible for this madness and so I have no understanding of you and your opinions.

My impatience is breaking the AT ? sorry i accept i am impatient .. how is that it is affecting the AT  ? yes ! i said i will be waiting for dee to update the lu and will be refreshing the page.. my refreshing is going to affect my lap top or my net..how is it affecting the lu or te AT

You have no consideration for anyone but yourself- that someone may be getting up in the middle of the night everyday while they are on vacation to do sbb/sbs updates and that you should be patient or that someone is waking up early morning to do updates.No, it's all about YOU and what you want and how quickly you want it. No you post stuff anyway w/o a damn care.

Someone is waking up in the middle of the night ..did i ask time to wake up
 ? someone is waking up early morning ...did i ask them to wake up  ?

Did you get copyright tights from balagi and zee tv to give lu and news updates..

God.. if u people are giving updates it doesn't mean no body should give.. and if u feel so u must have told me calmly not in a rude way..

Let's be clear: I will not tolerate my AT breaking apart due to anyone. 
Stay away from me, I don't want to hear from you unless it has something to do with AT related things.

YOUR AT ?  is it not OUR  AT ? this is a public forum and doesn't belong to any one of us...

FYI except you and some other person no body hve any problem with my lu or news updation...

The problem is with u not me.. People here are not unhappy with me..

The firTs page message which says you should share it in the family instead of hiding things ..thads y i shared my pain today..

Is this how one of your so called behans will be treated ? what is my mistake in all this ?

Does anyone else have the same opinion on me like her ? Accusing some one with grudges is too bad ...

Thanks for the people who supported me and very much thanks for the people who dint reply and support me..

You really proved a friend in need is a friend indeed.. i am happy i got some good friends in this forum..

I am not saying i will not give news or lu or i will leave the AT ETC,,..because to my knowledge i dint do anything and i am not responsible for others opinion on me..

Kindly please tell me if u have problems with me...

Love,

Harisha...

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
I MADE A SIMILAR POST IN THE MAIN FORUM FOR PEOPLE WHO MISS IT HERE...
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MY FAULT IS...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deefan

Krishu, Happy Mothers Day Love! Hope you have a great day today and every day with your daughters!
**muahh**

Thank you so much Dee darling *muwah*
-mina- thumbnail
It is really unfortunate to see some matters of AT etiquette go out of hand. Although it's true that this is a free forum, a lot of work goes into making sure our AT runs smoothly. I think it's best to have as organized and orderly a process as possible for all things, including LUs, segment updates, and following forum rules such as not discussing other shows or characters. Sometimes it's hard to stick to rules, especially since we have had different habits in the past. However, the group works best when we can accept a community feeling that respects certain standards.

Ultimately Dee is the one who is responsible to the DT for the behaviour of our AT, so it is Dee's discretion for how things need to be run. Personally I find her to be fair and open in her expectations, and I have no problem in the proposition for others to do LUs while she will not be writing them due to her own choice. As well, though of course information is always free to share, I think Donny does us a great service with her full SBS updates and I am happy to wait for her posts to read the news. We all know that she will be updating, so it's not like we miss out on anything by a few hours delay.

Anyway, I don't really want to enter debate on specific issues. I don't think it's appropriate for everyone's opinion to become involved for conflicts between particular people. I'm sorry to hear that some people have felt the AT has become hostile or uncomfortable, but in my opinion as long as we focus on discussing AbhiGya we should be fine.
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
i expect a reply of whehter u have any issues with me from my behans here..please reply.