Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Haha if only we get all those rituals for a round 2 abhigya wedding XD
-mina- thumbnail
The question remains for me about whether abhi believes in doing good for others - altruistically, without benefit to himself. He told pragya that before her he didn't care about those outside his family. In a way there's nothing wrong with that...but selfless generosity to random people is a quality generally expected of heroes. idk complicated for me. Is it true that abhi can't stand to see anyone in pain? Much of his behaviour on the show would make it seem so. And yet it's not difficult to imagine him being coldly ruthless as need be either. Abhi is complicated!
-mina- thumbnail
He saved kkb marriage hall because he couldn't stand rodaadi's tears. I gave him so much credit for that back then, it surprises me now 😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -mina-

Haha if only we get all those rituals for a round 2 abhigya wedding XD

lets say if it happens, who do you think will win, for your other post, few scenes I remember is when Abhi came to Pragya's house after she rejected him, and while leaving he gives the shagun money to one of those chawl boy, and that two friends ice cream fighting, I think he likes to help people genueinly 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Oh it was so awesome when he gave the shagun money to the neighbourhood boys! And he did want to help with the ice cream. He has a feeling heart.

And abhi would win the ring game of course! Even if pragya was about the win she'd sneak the ring under his hand so he could have the triumph ;)
abhiya23 thumbnail

Oh it was so awesome when he gave the shagun money to the neighbourhood boys! And he did want to help with the ice cream. He has a feeling heart.

And abhi would win the ring game of course! Even if pragya was about the win she'd sneak the ring under his hand so he could have the triumph ;)

Somebody needs to cure her disease of being mahan for people who don't deserve (Tanu). during the bts scene I can hear Abhi talking about Pragya insulting dadi, could not hear properly ðŸ˜•
-mina- thumbnail
Yes and even in her mental speech tanu is saying how impressed she is that pragya insulted daadi for her sake, so looks like the promo will come fully true :S
abhiya23 thumbnail

Yes and even in her mental speech tanu is saying how impressed she is that pragya insulted daadi for her sake, so looks like the promo will come fully true :S

I seriously cannot wait for this scene, mostly Abhigya confrontation after Abhi knowing truth, unexpected thing he got to know too early, must say Pragya is too bad at hiding stuff sometime 
Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Unfortunately we don't have any hint of how abhigya will interact after this. We have to wait and see...i don't want to get excited yet!
abhiya23 thumbnail

Unfortunately we don't have any hint of how abhigya will interact after this. We have to wait and see...i don't want to get excited yet!

I know sometimes the bts scenes kills the suspense, we would have surprised if we had not seen it