ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
BUT one more thing to be happy: Abhi didn't sleep with Tanu during the last months!!! 😉
Originally posted by Fanaah

But would he really, truly care about his image, especially after finding-out that she took advantage of his love, his Fuggy?
dadi ?? Why is he so shocked ? I am still thinking about it ?

Before she reveals the mms night .. He was so angry and was asking how did this happen and it cannot happen..

I want to know why he said this ? He never slept with her or he disn't sleep with her marriage or last few months..
Mhuje clarity chahiye 😆
Originally posted by MsTiara

BUT one more thing to be happy: Abhi didn't sleep with Tanu during the last months!!! 😉
Kate... His reaction was he never slept with her..

Tia.. Where r u ? Such a great news .. The thing which we wanted is here..

I'm sooo excited!!! 😊

Abhi knows about Tanu's pregnancy BUT he also knows why Pragya denied her feelings for him!
This will be really hard for Abhi.. he wants to be with Pragya but will have to marry Tanu!

MMS in revrse...Abhi getting Pragya forcefully married th Suresh...her Pragya getting Abhi married to Tanu...😆...just desert...😆I'm Lovin' it!!!!!😆

The Sadist me is doing the Bhangra...😆
And where the hell is Tia??? 😲

*snort* Who ever thought THAT was a true idiot! WE SOOO CALLED IT!!!

Note: Just change the "I" to "We"! ðŸ˜ƒ
I am so happy that this track is moving at such a fast speed... so monday will be horrible episode but the rest will be great!
Cant wait to watch the Abhigya scene after Tabhi confrontation!!!
The speed with which its moving is awesome this track...and really really interesting ...the CV's are really doing a great job of it..

Can't wait to see Abhi in anguish...I think he will find out why Pragya retracted her words...of Love...😆😆😆
Edited by kubare - 8 years ago
Originally posted by harisha_kb

dadi ?? Why is he so shocked ? I am still thinking about it ?

Before she reveals the mms night .. He was so angry and was asking how did this happen and it cannot happen..

I want to know why he said this ? He never slept with her or he disn't sleep with her marriage or last few months..
Mhuje clarity chahiye 😆
Clarity toh mujhe bhi chahiye! Abi ke Abhi! BHAAAIII!!!! Tumhara dialogue ka matlab kya hai?! Clarify, na, PLEASE!!!