Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

lol ya.. I completly forgot .. I thought we were in our home .. I forgot we peeped into others nest πŸ˜† thank God u reminded me it I would have continued πŸ˜†

🀣

Too too funny! Be careful, you don't want to annoy your friends. I'm sure it was just the confusion of seeing me there, I'm an infrequent visitor πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

I hate that tactic. I wish pragya would break coconuts over abhi's entitled overemotional head. But she doesn't believe in violence so my wish will remain unfulfilled.

I wish she breaks coconuts.. it will work better for both of them. I will be on her side too on that note.πŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -mina-

🀣

Too too funny! Be careful, you don't want to annoy your friends. I'm sure it was just the confusion of seeing me there, I'm an infrequent visitor πŸ˜†

lol .. I have a Bhabi in that AT too.. πŸ˜†

Yup .. Ur presence confused me πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

for me her secrets are more tricky than abhi plans ..

She doesn't tell him about pregnancy , her proposal etc..

pragya got conned so many times na..he didnt actualy admit it..i meant his feeling for her.. when he made confessions..he kept denying it..so this isnt so bad let him go through it πŸ˜† i hope they wont drag it for too long :P abhi will surely come to know about tanu..the prob wthr pragya will run away somewhere and he will have to go look fr her..and the confession comes ok il stop thats gonna take more than a monthπŸ˜†
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

I wish she breaks coconuts.. it will work better for both of them. I will be on her side too on that note.πŸ˜†

not breaking coconuts because I don't want him to get amnesia.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I can't see another loads of tears from her eyes..

I would like something safe 😊
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

pragya got conned so many times na..he didnt actualy admit it..i meant his feeling for her.. when he made confessions..he kept denying it..so this isnt so bad let him go through itπŸ˜†i hope they wont drag it for too long :P abhi will surely come to know about tanu..the prob wthr pragya will run away somewhere and he will have to go look fr her..and the confession comes ok il stop thats gonna take more than a monthπŸ˜†

lol pragya running away.. I have the doubt from day 1 of the track πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail

for me her secrets are more tricky than abhi plans ..

She doesn't tell him about pregnancy , her proposal etc..

Pragya is a poor actress. 

Sad part is, when she told him she does not love him, she got slap and his rage.

And now also, she won't achieve what she has planned as it's foolish to try hiding father news from the father. She would be lucky if A doesn't believe T. If he does, more pain for Prags..

Better for her would have been talking to him straight forward and they both deciding on some solution cordially. At least she would have been at peace.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail

not breaking coconuts because I don't want him to get amnesia.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I can't see another loads of tears from her eyes..

I would like something safe 😊

How about potatoes?? πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
I don't think Abhi will admit his love when she is rejecting her love for him on his face. This is what I like about Abhi, he does not let himself in a sad situation, even if he is hurting inside.
Tilashini thumbnail
Pragya wants to be the bad person now πŸ˜³