ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anushaarja

so the precap was abhi calling aakash on his mobile... pragsy and A-R are all shocked... *poching aasu first time giving away the precap*
I guess the precap was shown in the repeat telecast.
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
I am really hoping Abhi finds out everything soon! 
My first edit hope u guys like it
Just finished my kkb marathon 3 weeks ka episode ..my brains is gonna explodeπŸ˜† I really wanted to see abhi proposing to pragya all gone i hope they wont end up signing for divorce because of tanu πŸ˜­
so what is gonna happen next ?? Tanu gave pragya 3days to sort it out..is she really pregnant or its someone else's childπŸ˜•

Originally posted by simsim25

I am really hoping Abhi finds out everything soon! 

Same.here πŸ˜­
Tila what is going to happen next - pragya is going to move heaven and earth to get tanu into MM "for the baby's sake," abhi's going to get suspicious and find some way to keep hold of pragya, tanu is going to stay anxious and desperate about her "situation," bhagya's going to laugh at the mess and set other things in motion. It's going to be fascinating stuff and all will eventually end well...just in time for another crisis to arise. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by apple123flower

I guess the precap was shown in the repeat telecast.
Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the precap. Abhi always calls the run away dulha! He called Purab before.. and even called Suresh if I remember correctly..(although Suresh wasn't run away, Abhi was impatient)...

Me wonders, how he will call himself when he possibly runs away from marrying Tannu? πŸ˜†

I don't think he would really run away btw..
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

Tila what is going to happen next - pragya is going to move heaven and earth to get tanu into MM "for the baby's sake," abhi's going to get suspicious and find some way to keep hold of pragya, tanu is going to stay anxious and desperate about her "situation," bhagya's going to laugh at the mess and set other things in motion. It's going to be fascinating stuff and all will eventually end well...just in time for another crisis to arise. πŸ˜†

i hope she does things secretly and abhi wil get even more suspicious..
i wanna knw wthr tanu is faking and its nt abhi's child cant be true na only pragya has the right over abhi.. πŸ˜­ love the way he says tumhe chod doonga toh kaise feel karogi :P
I am a hundred percent sure it's not abhi's baby. She does seem to be actually pregnant though :o
Rather than making Pragya realize that he is hurt about she leaving him, Abhi is showing her how hurt she would be if he leaves her! Nice tactic Abhi.. very nice. The way this man's brain works..πŸ˜† Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago