ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #146- Tumhe Chod Doonga Toh Kaise Feel Karogi ll - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

My PraTi drabble is here!!😆
Pragya Bhabhi visits Tia
WOW! Tia, you encompassed all our feelings, concerns and suspicions into this! It is a powerful piece, I agree.
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Pri, I wish you were around with us from AT 1 itself. It would have been easier for you. Do let me know if you need help. 
Oh dear, I don't want to watch the episode.. I have free time now, I still don't want to watch it. This hasn't happened to me before. ðŸ˜²

I thought how do I make her come to my room, and lens cleaning soln was the only thing I could come up with. I thought of her misplaced iphone charger, but Bhai would have one.. cosmetics/other girlie stuff-Bhabhi wouldn't be in a mood for them with so much going on...lol.

Thanks Aashu.
From one fellow chashmish to another... SMART! ðŸ˜Š

Pri, I wish you were around with us from AT 1 itself. It would have been easier for you. Do let me know if you need help. 
Will do! *salutes* Thank you! ðŸ˜Š Waise, you guys support me and didn't put any time restriction, so I'm glad for it! 😃 
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
Makes sense that AT 1 took a while. You're finding your bearings. I think eventually you'll manage the heavy ATS in 8 hours and the lighter ones in 6. Maybe even less if you figure out shortcuts for yourself. But the first few will take a while as will the ones where population growth starts to transition. Can't thank you enough for taking this on, it's a monumental task. In terms of sheer labour required it would definitely go smoother with a team, but for order and consistency's sake it's good to have one awesomely detail-oriented person (our allstar, you!) at the helm. But yeah definitely if you see a way for additional hands to be helpful, don't hesitate to seek them! And of course you have some volunteers already :)

Oh dear, I don't want to watch the episode.. I have free time now, I still don't want to watch it. This hasn't happened to me before. ðŸ˜²

Hahhh. This was how I felt straight from mid-november to the beginning of last week. Really sorry to hear that the story is having that effect on you now, it's not fun at all. My way of coping was to bank a few episodes and watch them consecutively. Maybe that will work for you? Maybe not. Anyway pretty quiet episode today so I don't even feel it's worth it to urge you to watch, alas!
Hi! Dropped in after a longish hiatus. How's everyone?

Priya - gal, what is this cataloguing i hear rumbles about? And where is it for AT-1? (I even checked out AT1 and couldn't see anything that jumped out at me). Help poor me. 

Forever Second is now complete (yay!!). Go check it out. Please. 

Kat banner is beautiful!! 
Pri has started a separate thread to catalogue/index the highlights of all ATS. Can't get the link now sorry!