Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

SERIOUSLY Pragya's nose stud came back from the dead. I didn't notice it before the mandir scene. Was it there? Has she worn it post marriage at all? HELP PLEASE.

I fangirled so hard when I saw it. At first I thought it was a pimple or a mole.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I think Pragya telling Abhi that she feels for him will make it easier for her to leave MM since he'll leave her for this reason. What's up with all this dhong of being a butt hole to your family, Prags? Just tell him you love him and he'll leave you. Simple!

Wait Pragya telling Abhi that she loves him would cause him to leave her? 😲 I'm confused
IamMeethu thumbnail
Alright chao guys. Battery is pretty low and data tension is stressing me. Hugs.
IamMeethu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Trishh-

Wait Pragya telling Abhi that she loves him would cause him to leave her? 😲 I'm confused

Yeah, Abhi said that the day Prags starts to feel for him, that's the day he'll leave her.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Aashu what a catch. OMG. I wanna see that happen.

P: I love you bye.
A: Hey hey hey what is this bye business -
P: Aapne kaha tha naa, the day I feel for you is the day we're done.
A: but...but...but...

🤣
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Pragya told him the truth, we wouldn't be able to see detective Abhi!!!
I'm actually really excited to see him become her 'parchai'. I've noticed, Abhi has followed Pragya multiple number of times even though he once claimed she always follows him around. Remember when Abhi got into drink-driving case, he followed her around while she and Suresh made a deal with the guy who was hit. That was of course not because he had feelings for her or anything but he started out pretty early... Later, he followed her out of necessity because he broke her blouse chain during Aliya-Purab's almost-wedding. After Purab runs away, he followed her out of anger and curiosity to the temple where he thought she was going to see Purab. He followed her to KKB hall to try and save it. Of course, how could we forget the kidnapping case- tracked her down there as well. 
And now (well he's done it always really) he's always following her around out of need because he feels lonely otherwise!!! ðŸ˜†

I've probably missed out on heaps more incidences but seriously Abhi, you just can't leave Pragya alone, can you?! And now, he'll be following her as a detective/saviour! Excited! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Akaashbadthash - 8 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, Abhi said that the day Prags starts to feel for him, that's the day he'll leave her.

Ok I don't know then, haven't been watching this week so don't know! Just have been following the overall story!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi has not only saved Pragya's life, family etc. but may save her love-himself! Lol.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

SERIOUSLY Pragya's nose stud came back from the dead. I didn't notice it before the mandir scene. Was it there? Has she worn it post marriage at all? HELP PLEASE.

I don't see it in any of Pragya gifs you posted. Maybe Sriti got hers pierced recently? *shrugs*
It's been added to the mystery of disappearing and reappearing-on-the-wrong-hand wedding band of Abhi's.
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Alright chao guys. Battery is pretty low and data tension is stressing me. Hugs.

See you later, Aashu! *waves*