Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I think A-R and A-P tracks combined in a way are a bit weird, but it could be symbolic as someone said.

i don't think it's weird at all 😲
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

Quick point (I know I'm not really supposed to mention other couples but YOLO), I was surprised this Akaash-Rachna track has been made so quickly. I expected them to drag that out but I guess this is an interesting way to merge it with the Abhigya track right now ( it has symbolic meaning as well I guess, all this baby stuff). 

I consider this track slow because the recent episodes explored trying to get Rachna to accept- it shouldn't take 3 eps to do this but that's okay :D as long as Abhigya are intermittently interacting, I'm okay with it.

GOOD POINT! Maybe she decided this was her last chance to put something of her husbands in her mo... *gets her mouth slammed shut*
-mina- thumbnail
pragya is so weird. she's asking abhi hypothetical questions about what to do when a married man gets another girl pregnant. like hello? have you not already decided to walk away from this marriage? talking as if you're trying to find a solution where the married man stays married. whateverrr ðŸ¤”
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

AASHU OMG...i went looking for old posts on a-r so we could bring one back to discuss there...and i found the official jodi name announcement - just check it out! and then don't react too much because we might get OT really quickly 😆

"kahan gayi thi tum" says abhi...and pragya is actually being snappish with him, wonder of wonders 😆 😲

OMG OMG! AshNa 😆. That's really cool. Thanks for sharing love!Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

GOOD POINT! Maybe she decided this was her last chance to put something of her husbands in her mo... *gets her mouth slammed shut*

GAHHH 🤣

you know what this makes me want to write. but my problem is those scenes are so tedious beyond a few sentences 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Was there finger sucking? I haven't yet watched the epi but did see a bit. I thought she just blew air.
I wish he has bled and she had sucked the fingers... Okay no pun intended.;-)

there was arguably not sucking. but i think it was suggested. i will gif it brb.
Fanaah thumbnail

A-R track has been on the backburner for a year. I think they were saving it for exactly this juncture of AbhiGya's story. So erm...not really quickly at all, just front-loaded - all the development was last year, and all the payoff is now 😆

... Good point! I didn't see it that way! ðŸ˜†
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i don't think it's weird at all 😲

You don't? 😆 well, I guess it's better than Rabul+Abhgya.
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

You don't? 😆 well, I guess it's better than Rabul+Abhgya.

It makes perfect sense for this TaAbhi stuff happening in parallel.
Fanaah thumbnail

there was arguably not sucking. but i think it was suggested. i will gif it brb.

Exactly HOW is the gif going to help us, Cheri, since they are almost ALWAYS more suggestive than the actual scenes!
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago