Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -mina-

rewatching ep 'cause it's on tv

the way pragya tossed her phone, i thought they were going to have tanu overhear something, but no such thing.

and just WHAT was that finger sucking treatment supposed to achieve? how does it help slammed fingers? 😆

Ik! 😆 She were acting like he was bit by a poisonous snake! For gods sake. 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I feel the real track out of this pregnancy could be TaBhi marriage drama. I would rather watch that than Pragya's sacrificing. So waiting for this to end.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

Quick point (I know I'm not really supposed to mention other couples but YOLO), I was surprised this Akaash-Rachna track has been made so quickly. I expected them to drag that out but I guess this is an interesting way to merge it with the Abhigya track right now ( it has symbolic meaning as well I guess, all this baby stuff).

A-R track has been on the backburner for a year. I think they were saving it for exactly this juncture of AbhiGya's story. So erm...not really quickly at all, just front-loaded - all the development was last year, and all the payoff is now 😆
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

Yes. The kidnapping track was 1.5 / 2 months and that was just getting them re-kidnapped over and over again. This track has so much MORE potential and there are at least two tracks running and it's been less than a three weeks ago, so just WHAT IS cooking in the cvs brains...?

one possibility: CVs want to get their requisite 'serial melodrama' phase of the story cycle out of the way so they can get back to signature KKB hilarity/bizarreness 😆
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

rewatching ep 'cause it's on tv

the way pragya tossed her phone, i thought they were going to have tanu overhear something, but no such thing.

and just WHAT was that finger sucking treatment supposed to achieve? how does it help slammed fingers? 😆

Finger sucking thing is used a lot in animes- apparently it helps to numb down the pain but I wouldn't know because I've never done it! ðŸ˜†

But I guess it was for Abhi to see that Pragya's first instinct is to do whatever she can to take Abhi out of pain- even if that means sucking his finger! ðŸ˜† Even he looked at her afterwards with his mouth open... 

I have to say, that was kind of an awkward scene though... Cute but awkward...😊
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

Ik! 😆 She were acting like he was bit by a poisonous snake! For gods sake. 😆

Was there finger sucking? I haven't yet watched the epi but did see a bit. I thought she just blew air.
I wish he has bled and she had sucked the fingers... Okay no pun intended.;-)
IamMeethu thumbnail
I think A-R and A-P tracks combined in a way are a bit weird, but it could be symbolic as someone said.
nitarata thumbnail
Originally posted by: IamMeethu

I think A-R and A-P tracks combined in a way are a bit weird, but it could be symbolic as someone said.

Yup. Today Pragya asked what you should do if a gal is preggers and A said get her married to the guy. Pragya will ask the same Q a bit later with TaBhi!
-mina- thumbnail
AASHU OMG...i went looking for old posts on a-r so we could bring one back to discuss there...and i found the official jodi name announcement - just check it out! and then don't react too much because we might get OT really quickly 😆

"kahan gayi thi tum" says abhi...and pragya is actually being snappish with him, wonder of wonders 😆
IamMeethu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

Was there finger sucking? I haven't yet watched the epi but did see a bit. I thought she just blew air.
I wish he has bled and she had sucked the fingers... Okay no pun intended.;-)

Lmao she literally put his fingers in his mouth. I mean, it was cute in a way but still really cheesy. 😆
Sorry, I'm not good at getting puns lol... Where is it at?