Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Trishh-

This is probably the epi where I got the most excited. I remember clearly I had a bad cold and fever so I was staying home, and so I tuned into the LU. And I was so pumped and excited, that I tried to watch almost live!! Love that epi!!

i think i watched it live too. it was SO SO SO good haaye. did i ever make gifs of pragya chasing as abhi is being driven to jail? loved that bit too. haaye better go look!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Trish! Saw you bhootning! *waves*
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi! Just have been so busy. How you liking this track so far? Personally, I feel like it's slightly slow and needs way more Abhigya scenes exploring their longing for each other but besides that, I can stand it since I know it will probably end within 1.5 weeks. 
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

i think i watched it live too. it was SO SO SO good haaye. did i ever make gifs of pragya chasing as abhi is being driven to jail? loved that bit too. haaye better go look!

You did. I remember you posting them in the AT for one reason or another.
-mina- thumbnail
ok i know others made nicer ones but i did have this one in my archives hayeee

-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

Hi! Just have been so busy. How you liking this track so far? Personally, I feel like it's slightly slow and needs way more Abhigya scenes exploring their longing for each other but besides that, I can stand it since I know it will probably end within 1.5 weeks. 

i love the track. i think it's moving surprisingly fast. wouldn't want it any slower though 😆

pri you were saying it makes you suspicious about what they have planned next if they're hurrying through this one. i'm right there with you wondering about that!!
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

I've been following the LUs and will probably marathon this weekend, if I get a chance. Too many other things going on, I'm either doing those or on AT, so... ðŸ˜†

But considering how the cvs are and what Indian soaps are like, I think this track is going faster than expected, so that it making me weary of what is yet to come...
-mina- thumbnail
rewatching ep 'cause it's on tv

the way pragya tossed her phone, i thought they were going to have tanu overhear something, but no such thing.

and just WHAT was that finger sucking treatment supposed to achieve? how does it help slammed fingers? 😆
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Quick point (I know I'm not really supposed to mention other couples but YOLO), I was surprised this Akaash-Rachna track has been made so quickly. I expected them to drag that out but I guess this is an interesting way to merge it with the Abhigya track right now ( it has symbolic meaning as well I guess, all this baby stuff). 
I consider this track slow because the recent episodes explored trying to get Rachna to accept- it shouldn't take 3 eps to do this but that's okay :D as long as Abhigya are intermittently interacting, I'm okay with it.
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

i love the track. i think it's moving surprisingly fast. wouldn't want it any slower though 😆

pri you were saying it makes you suspicious about what they have planned next if they're hurrying through this one. i'm right there with you wondering about that!!

Yes. The kidnapping track was 1.5 / 2 months and that was just getting them re-kidnapped over and over again. This track has so much MORE potential and there are at least two tracks running and it's been less than a three weeks ago, so just WHAT IS cooking in the cvs brains...?