Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
more of my not-gifsets

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems like Abhi is more affected by Abhigya's close-scene than Pragya! He's been thinking about it ðŸ˜† Nah, Pragya would probably be thinking about it more if she didn't always have other's happiness in mind! 
Speaking of which, Pragya is so determined to keep everyone else happy and ruin herself in the process. But who's going to protect Pragya's happiness? Abhi of course, in his subtle but crazy ways! ðŸ˜Š I like that about this serial- Abhi has always saved Pragya from doing something too stupid and vice versa. Please protect Pragya, Abhi. She's suffered a lot. You both have suffered a lot. Just get together and at least then, when you guys continue to suffer (let's face it, they'll never live in peace if they're in the EK dimension), you guys can share your sadness with each other...

On another note, have you guys noticed that Abhi keeps sneaking looks towards Pragya more often? And today, when Pragya came down the stairs towards Dadi with her new purple chatri on and Pragya and Abhi had a brief eye-lock, Abhi was almost smiling. Sriti J looks really nice in her simplicity. This may sound strange but I hope Abhi continues to stare at Pragya (with the eyes of love and longing rather than hate and confusion).😊
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Sometimes i make tacky things XD

... Did you mean the writing cuz that just cracked me up! ðŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
karwa chauth was so beautiful this year, even with its painful argument...wonder what's ahead for us for round 2 of festivals 😲

-mina- thumbnail
coming up on a year to paaliya non-wedding! well ok not for another few months 😆

amazing abhigya moments all over that sequence.

Fanaah thumbnail

next time i forget to include this in my list of favourite abhigya moments, send me to the doctor for memory problems

... Will do because this is one of my MOST FAVES of the AbhiGya scenes!!! HAAAYYYEEE!!! *swoons*
-mina- thumbnail
one of the most popular things i've ever posted on tumblr, go figure 😆

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

next time i forget to include this in my list of favourite abhigya moments, send me to the doctor for memory problems

This is probably the epi where I got the most excited. I remember clearly I had a bad cold and fever so I was staying home, and so I tuned into the LU. And I was so pumped and excited, that I tried to watch almost live!! Love that epi!!
Fanaah thumbnail
Hi Anita. Haven't seen you in a while! ðŸ˜Š
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

This may sound strange but I hope Abhi continues to stare at Pragya (with the eyes of love and longing rather than hate and confusion).😊

hey! nice point, lots of eye romance on this show, and long may it continue. and yes, abhi's the one to save pragya from her folly...hope it doesn't get too messy this time 😕

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago