Humble request to fellow members..

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey fellow forum members :)

After reading the recent article, I don't think we should panic but a bit of caution is wise. So my humble request to all on Twitter, please tweet the makers of JR and the Channel itself. Let us remind them just how much we love Jamai Raja and our SidNi. This show has great potential and can reach many more milestones. Trps are stable and the show has a loyal fanbase. The end cannot be in sight.

The JR Journey has a long way to go!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I need a confirmation that this is a rumor! 😲 I am gonna be restless thinking about this the whole weekend. I'm so pissed off and mad after reading the article. Jamai Raja just started and has better trp than others shows on Zee. It didnt even complete a year. There is no way they will be able to close down the show because the story is incomplete. There are so many tracks, us as a viewers want to see. They have to show SidNi married life without any problems, simran's past has to come out and so many other tracks. Just because they bought DD's husband track doesn't mean that's the end of the story. I always felt that zee is biased toward Jamai Raja all the time. Now they proved it.  Out of all the shows, they found JR to close down. There are so many other shows like Jodha Akbar and qubool hai which is going on for more than 2 years and has crappy and disgusting story line. Also I'm sure none of the actors or actress can match or go near the level of actor and actress in JR. I'm gonna kill those people in zee. They don't know what extent we can go to save our show. I can't live a day without JR. JR is my life.😭

We gotta take action and show them fan power. If we want to save our show then we gotta tweet zee and the creatives of JR including Akshay Kumar and Ashwini Yardi.

What a stupid decision ZEE made! They are going to regret their whole life because of this. 😑 I am not gonna let them live peacefully. 😑

Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have tweeted once and plan on tweeting as much as possible...everyone do it. It is better to be safe and know that we have tried everything we can to save our show. We can also get some confirmation about the show. TWEET FRIENDS!!!
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya, even if they are planning to decide something on this line, seeing the fan uproar they may change the decision Atleast someone should give a confirmation about what's happening..

JR really has the potential for a long running show, it can very smoothly run for alteast 200 more + episodes like Apra Mehta ji said.. There is no logic in this decision if at all it is takenπŸ˜•
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru10

I need a confirmation that this is a rumor! 😲 I am gonna be restless thinking about this the whole weekend. I'm so pissed off and mad after reading the article. Jamai Raja just started and has better trp than others shows on Zee. It didnt even complete a year. There is no way they will be able to close down the show because the story is incomplete. There are so many tracks, us as a viewers want to see. They have to show SidNi married life without any problems, simran's past has to come out and so many other tracks. Just because they bought DD's husband track doesn't mean that's the end of the story. I always felt that zee is biased toward Jamai Raja all the time. Now they proved it.  Out of all the shows, they found JR to close down. There are so many other shows like Jodha Akbar and qubool hai which is going on for more than 2 years and has crappy and disgusting story line. Also I'm sure none of the actors or actress can match or go near the level of actor and actress in JR. I'm gonna kill those people in zee. They don't know what extent we can go to save our show. I can't live a day without JR. JR is my life.😭

We gotta take action and show them fan power. If we want to save our show then we gotta tweet zee and the creatives of JR including Akshay Kumar and Ashwini Yardi.

What a stupid decision ZEE made! They are going to regret their whole life beacue of this. 😑 I am not gonna let them live peacefully. 😑

U just said everything what all i want to say..😊 Ya JR is my life too.. I can't imagine a day w/o jr and i even passing a weekends just thinking that i can see Jr tmrw/ mon-fri...😊 Zee can't do any stupid things to go off air then i won't leave them😑😑😑 aft hearing this news my heartbeats are beating so fastly..πŸ₯±
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup... we should tweet them & atleast we need a confirmation news abt Not going off air😊 All my mood spoiled bcoz of this non-sense article😭
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for commenting :)

We are all very attached to JR and SidNi...and Zee shouldn't mess with a loyal fanbase πŸ˜† I just hope these are rumours and nothing else.

Hopefully things will be fine :)