Shravi...Like it or not !! (Page 7)

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu96

Nice post...
Agree...
Shravi r PERFECT ON-SCREEN...I won't say tht shravi r the oly perfect on-screen couple... ter r many ...but ter s something in SHRAVI Tht makes me glued to the screen...
just bcz of thm I am watching this show... though I missed the old intensity in thm ystd epi... I still loved the scene...

Thanks NanduEmbarrassed...Something in SHRAVI is their acting skills and CHEMISTRY ...both are equally talented ...Agree with u old intensity is missing ..yet i liked this scene...JUST ASHLOK onscreen makes me forget everything aroundEmbarrassed

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Deepa
 Are you  practicing  Kung fu or high jump    ???

Last night I sevearal times  watched  ASHLOK's  nook jhook..
 I watched  CB , but definitely SHRAVI is the best JODI on Screen !!!!! - they can ignite fire easily  on screen !!!! -   very hot and addictive !!!!

Yesterday  the way  SHLOK was describing Aastha's look - specially about her height -  so amuzing!!! - I  was thinking  -'' Anatomy does not make any difference - You two have phenomenal BIOCHEMISTRY and  can produce  excellent medicine - and that is the most desired  CHILL PILL  for ASHLOKIANS / EBIPIANS !!!!!!
hahaha...swatya..I am practising none of the above ...just doing some WEIGHT TRAINING right now ...My new found love ...Big smileBig smileBig smile..AWWW...Loved you chill pill formula Embarrassed...and your take on ASHLOK and the OTHER JODI ...I am an NON HINDI speaking person ..I watch other languages too ...In my BOOK >>ASHLOK are the best  JODI ..there are others too...BUT shravi ARE THE BEST ...Credits also goes to WASEEM equally ..StarStarStarfor ASHLOk chemistry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prads

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Nice post Smile

potomac

ss1609 Goldie
ss1609
ss1609

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Nice post deepa !!!!!!
of course there is no Ashlok without neither avi nor shrenu ... they r the best onscreen jodi...and Im sad that sp awards dont think so... but i think its steady success... decent trps and extension pe extension (first it was 6months extension and then 3 months and may be it'll get more...)despite the change in time slot and no repeats the show is going steady and stable unlike other shows... this proves only one thing ASHLOK magic is wide spread and makes our heart go bonkers with their sizzling chemistry...

potomac

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Many or saying tht the director is at mistake (including me LOL )...
I was checking out some prev offscreen and episodes... I hope v all remember the bathroom wala romance... Embarrassed it was directed by yusuf sir... if he can give such an awesome epi. Thn yusuf sir can still to do many with ashlok... I am always sure tht ebp has got best actors and directors...
Donno wer the exact prob is...
Watevr the reason is wen the camera is rolling the actors must live the character Wink
I hope our Ashlok will b back soon...(no hopes... but still...)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BabyBearFanGirlpotomac

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged

I was checking out some prev offscreen and episodes... I hope v all remember the bathroom wala romance... Embarrassed it was directed by yusuf sir... if he can give such an awesome epi. Thn yusuf sir can still to do many with ashlok... I am always sure tht ebp has got best actors and directors...
Watevr the reason is wen the camera is rolling the actors must live the character Wink
I remember Waseem had tweeted that he had left instructions with Yusuf for the bathroom wala scene! Not that Yusuf can't come up with good scenes, just pointing out what Waseem said then.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_nanakashavaniDhth1potomac

nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

I remember Waseem had tweeted that he had left instructions with Yusuf for the bathroom wala scene! Not that Yusuf can't come up with good scenes, just pointing out what Waseem said then.

Yeah u r right. I remember his tweets... I am just trying to b positive... I t
feel like yusuf sir has the potential... so he can give his best. ...

potomac

crazygul IF-Rockerz
crazygul
crazygul

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i am out of d farce. i have seen. i am no more ashlokian. i appreciate female lead acting n efforts in promoting show. and handling all things with grace. i will watch only her show.

potomac

Go to top