Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Lovely post and the pics are also lol!
Very true. They both compliment each other...
Ashlok rocks!!
thanks Charan😳😳😳...just want to watch them onscreen as much as possible ...😛
Originally posted by dsr11

yeah their chemistry is what reeled me in. though not at the same level as before, we can still see sparks once in a while. good one deepa.
agree,its  not the same ...My reason for the diff is the director not the actors...they must be corrected  by DIR ,otherwise how can they improvise 😊
Originally posted by PiuPerera

Agree 
thanks PIU😳
Originally posted by krithi1990

I watch this show continually only to see them . I can't enjoy their scenes as like before. Something is missing . I am unable to express what is it.😕  But you are right Deepa. They both are really very nice pair in onscreen  compare with others. ⭐️
Agree with you KRITHI ...like i replied to REKHA,its directors mistake ..andabsolutely not the ACTORS ...they should be guided well regarding the perfection  of scenes😃
Originally posted by akashavani

Deepa. Love Your Pics and Caps ...Absolutely Agree...AShlok  and ShrAvi...Are The Best Sizzling  Jodi...Absolutely. 
Ashlok and ShrAvi...Are A Perfect Fit...Compliment  . .Enhancing ..Igniting ...Eachother. ..Everyway. ...They Create  Sizzling  Magic Beautifully. ...Love Them Absolutely. .

AShlok Chemistry  Rocks Absolutely. ...Awaitingb..AShlok Ebp.
Thanks Vani😳..just waiting to watch how will they recreate the MANDIR scene again ...BUSS!! I will be happy if they can atleast do 50% of the OLD SCENE😊
Originally posted by anu.shravi

nice post deepa.
agree ShrAvi/Aashlok is the best😳
Thanks Anu😳
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Agree Love ShrAvi a lot and Ashlok too
thanks KUSUM😳
Originally posted by padmajag

Yes they are perfect on screen couples 
Their first plus point is their height

She reaches to his shoulder only almost 30 cm difference that made them so cute in on screen
Hanif ji please bring their chemistry back
Agree Padma ..Height difference is the cutest ..hopefully they give us as much as Ashlok scenes before they end EBP
Originally posted by nandu96

Nice post...
Agree...
Shravi r PERFECT ON-SCREEN...I won't say tht shravi r the oly perfect on-screen couple... ter r many ...but ter s something in SHRAVI Tht makes me glued to the screen...
just bcz of thm I am watching this show... though I missed the old intensity in thm ystd epi... I still loved the scene...

Thanks Nandu😳...Something in SHRAVI is their acting skills and CHEMISTRY ...both are equally talented ...Agree with u old intensity is missing ..yet i liked this scene...JUST ASHLOK onscreen makes me forget everything around😳
Originally posted by Sathia007

Deepa
 Are you  practicing  Kung fu or high jump    ???

Last night I sevearal times  watched  ASHLOK's  nook jhook..
 I watched  CB , but definitely SHRAVI is the best JODI on Screen !!!!! - they can ignite fire easily  on screen !!!! -   very hot and addictive !!!!

Yesterday  the way  SHLOK was describing Aastha's look - specially about her height -  so amuzing!!! - I  was thinking  -'' Anatomy does not make any difference - You two have phenomenal BIOCHEMISTRY and  can produce  excellent medicine - and that is the most desired  CHILL PILL  for ASHLOKIANS / EBIPIANS !!!!!!
hahaha...swatya..I am practising none of the above ...just doing some WEIGHT TRAINING right now ...My new found love ...😃😃😃..AWWW...Loved you chill pill formula 😳...and your take on ASHLOK and the OTHER JODI ...I am an NON HINDI speaking person ..I watch other languages too ...In my BOOK >>ASHLOK are the best  JODI ..there are others too...BUT shravi ARE THE BEST ...Credits also goes to WASEEM equally ..⭐️⭐️⭐️for ASHLOk chemistry