Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Prads

Well said..ShrAvi magic dsnt allow me to move on n leave watchin ths show..

These 2 r so adorable n they compliment each odr so well..both bring out best in each other..

Keep rockin like ths..

Feel sad to c tht they r nt being apprciated anywher n alwways surrounded by negativity..

loved the way he laughed when he said she has kids .. And Astha saying she know judo and karate ... So cute Prads .. Let's see if we are lucky tomorrow .. For some more Ashlok moments in Jungle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

loved the way he laughed when he said she has kids .. And Astha saying she know judo and karate ... So cute Prads .. Let's see if we are lucky tomorrow .. For some more Ashlok moments in Jungle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its a risk to hope n expect anything related to Ashlok in ebp dear..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

M jst takin it as it cms..w/o any expectations n cmplete detachmnt..so nothin affects me tht much now a days..

Jst ths ShrAvi magic holds me bck..bt now a days their scenes too hv been reduced to gr8 extent..

P.S..yes..me too loved d laugh..dunno whethr it was in d scene or Avi cudnt control his laughter aftr Shrenu saying tht..i mean she dsnt look Shantanu's mom๐Ÿ˜†..bt either wsys it looked cute..n v v natural..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
potomac thumbnail

M jst takin it as it cms..w/o any expectations n cmplete detachmnt..so nothin affects me tht much now a days..

Jst ths ShrAvi magic holds me bck..bt now a days their scenes too hv been reduced to gr8 extent..

P.S..yes..me too loved d laugh..dunno whethr it was in d scene or Avi cudnt control his laughter aftr Shrenu saying tht..i mean she dsnt look Shantanu's mom๐Ÿ˜†..bt either wsys it looked cute..n v v natural..๐Ÿ˜Š

agree with u Prads .. After so many disatisfaction,we can't trust it expect any wonders from CVS here after .. Just watch ,. Like it comment .. Don't like it ,leave it ... I am following ditto ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

thanks jhummy ..they were too good today ..loved it ...both gave their best ,though the director is different๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I also feel they did their best under the circumstances ๐Ÿ˜‰
SajSassy thumbnail

4/5 mins of Ashlok where Shlok has to be shown trying his best to jog her memory! But what we get is IS, Apsara, MB, Manya and the driver along with one more character trying to get the driver drunk doing their best for 8 to 10 mins!Edited by BabyBearFan - 8 years ago
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

4/5 mins of Ashlok where Shlok has to be shown trying his best to jog her memory! But what we get is IS, Apsara, MB, Manya and the driver along with one more character trying to get the driver drunk doing their best for 8 to 10 mins!

so true saji ... And the answer for our question is Daily soap ..to top it all ,EBP is much better than other soaps ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by potomac - 8 years ago
SajSassy thumbnail

so true saji ... And the answer for our question is Daily soap ..to top it all ,EBP is much better than other soaps ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

whatever, Deepa!!
potomac thumbnail
awww ... Where is my saji? ๐Ÿ˜Š
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post๐Ÿ˜ƒnice post๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Ashlok were too good๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Today when they were fighting๐Ÿคฃold ashlok was back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณi was missing them
Totaly gree with u they complement each other so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the post๐Ÿ˜ƒnice post๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Ashlok were too good๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Today when they were fighting๐Ÿคฃold ashlok was back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณi was missing them
Totaly gree with u they complement each other so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks deb ... I almost gave up .. We won't get any Ashlok scenes like before , today's eps proved me wrong ... They both did a fab job .. โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘