Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
another relationship I am looking forward to see how it progresses...but since this is the start it is looking well
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stephie34

another relationship I am looking forward to see how it progresses...but since this is the start it is looking well

i am sure it will go well later too 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Shiv will help SidNi repair their relationship nt wanting them to go through whatever that Shiv and DD had gone through. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Churri

Shiv will help SidNi repair their relationship nt wanting them to go through whatever that Shiv and DD had gone through. 

i too feel so 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm hoping that he will encourage roshni to go after sid and find out the actual reason. Probably DD didn't try to find out what happened that lead Shiv to take the decision of leaving his family. And beeji's plan is not valid anymore since the entire focus will be on DD-Shiv-Roshni and mainly the patel family. 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

I'm hoping that he will encourage roshni to go after sid and find out the actual reason. Probably DD didn't try to find out what happened that lead Shiv to take the decision of leaving his family. And beeji's plan is not valid anymore since the entire focus will be on DD-Shiv-Roshni and mainly the patel family. 

Even if the focus is on the Patels I feel they might from time to time show Roshni working for Beeji. Beeji's plan is still in motion her main plan seems to be Roshni wooing Sid with her beauty. To make Sid weak in his knees. Which Roshni is still doing as we saw in the last episode. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

yes may be he will do that
but more likely he will encourage sid
as sid knows the truth about him
he too knows the truth about sid
he will not be that free with roshni now 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Churri

Even if the focus is on the Patels I feel they might from time to time show Roshni working for Beeji. Beeji's plan is still in motion her main plan seems to be Roshni wooing Sid with her beauty. To make Sid weak in his knees. Which Roshni is still doing as we saw in the last episode. 

yes beeji s plan is still in effect
roshni will try to woo him back
i am sure her efforts will bear fruit