Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
With the much expected entry of Sanskaar things are getting crystal clear, only if the sisters are intelligent enough to gauge the circumstances logically...
Fates have already been decided and the brothers have chosen their potential brides- SwaraYa and SanGini- only if the sisters themselves are intelligent enough to decode the message their respective soulmates have been dropping at every instance.
- Being there at her every beck and call, even going to the extent of sneaking out of his house just to help her.
- Sharing his everything, every thought with her, calling her up every moment just to share his thoughts when he has two loyal best friends.
-Always standing by her side, giving a supportive shoulder to her to cry on, being compassionate enough to swipe off every single drop of tear.
-pulling her leg all the times yet getting possessive when someone else does the same.
- He might be insane for the World, might not understand what others were trying to say but was sane enough to listen Ragini's every word.
- While other's words pierced his eardrums and was ready to kill anyone, he, just like an innocent child, followed Ragini's every command.
- When Lakshya pulled Ragini away from him, he became defensive enough for Ragini and tried to harm Lakshya.
- The whole World might be bad for him, it might be rotten and polluted but for him Ragini is the only purity and goodness.
The brothers, whether sane or insane, have fallen hard for their lady loves. The CVs, in today's episode, have dropped a major hint at the ultimate couple but now it only depends on the sisters as how they will decipher the situation and carry things accordingly.
Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 08 May 2015 at 12:41pm
The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:
ausind-girl, main-ishaqzaadi, matreyee, BARUNILU_Arshi, Kaval05, anju10, NabilaIslam, Princess_Devil, princessSonia, .Angel_mistica.,