Piya Rangrezz

Precap for Monday...

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys...I'm very curious for Mondays episode to see reason y sher said that it's between shraddha n bhavri n he won't intervene 
As far as I know sher he can never make shraddha sad...he himself said that he can't see tears in her eyes

Maybe he ll make some arrangements so that shraddha can meet her grandmother or maybe he wants shraddha to become strong n talk.to bhavri...

He surely must b having some plan in mind...he ll definitely make sure that shraddha is able to meet her grandmother 

Plz do share ur views...so that we can all discuss the Precap...looking forward to ur replies...thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amrapuli...
Think he said that to make Shraddha strong and courageous.. but I think Shraddha will fail and Sher will then hatch a plan and she will get to meet her family!

Can't wait...

Also, have noticed, they don't share the bed😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Ya I guess this would be the reason...I guess bhavri will use this opportunity to get shraddha out of the house...it was mentioned in the article...n that's when our sher will get his shraddha back...just a wild guess

ash k thumbnail
I think I may have missed something but she forced Shraddha to marry Sher and now wants to get rid????
Why?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
She forced shraddha to marry sher as she could not take a no from shraddha... She wants to break the marriage cz she fears that her son would not remain her's cz of shraddha... 
ash k thumbnail
Oh right!!!! Lol.. Thanks for explaining!
Hopefully next week we will get some intense Sherdha scenes.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm ryt he is upto something
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly... i too think he has some plans to make shraddha meet her family!!!😊
Im really looking forward to see how will he do this !!!😆😆
dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Family get-together in temple may be...
manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

She forced shraddha to marry sher as she could not take a no from shraddha... She wants to break the marriage cz she fears that her son would not remain her's cz of shraddha... 

As now BD's plan gaya pani me...i think she will plan to through shraddha out of the house somehow...she thought tht after the suhagraat and saadi fesco, her son's bhoot of ishq utar jayega but it has backfired very badly against her...so now she will think to gwt rid of shraddha as an only option to keep her son all for herself...😡

As for sherDha about daadis meeting...when sher was drunk in bedroom..he said to shraddha tht " lekin hum aap ko kaise maaf kare, aap ke inkaar ke saath jee lete..magar iss ke saath...ab kabhi aap humse pyaar b karne lagegi tb b hame bharosa nhi hoga aap par..." said many unsaid things...he was quite hopeful abt the marriage but this ugly paln of BD has destroyed his beautiful dream...so he is also angry with shraddha abt tht thing...or may b he knows tht BD won't let her go to meet daadi..and sher also don't wanna Let her fo out of his eyesight...😳😆