India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika vadhu May 8 , 2015 Written Update

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Credit to other forum for it Sorry cannot watch episode due to important work so no credit to me for writing this update

The episode starts with Kamli coming out of her room and says Harki forget to lock her door. She tells her that she will clear the mehendi stains from her hands. Nimboli looks on. Chagani comes to Disa's room and thinks about Harki's words about Devi. She imagines Disa dancing and asking her not to tell anything to anyone. Disa comes and asks are you scared? Chagani nods yes. Disa asks her to close the door. Chagani sits on the floor. Disa asks her to give promise that she won't tell her secret to anyone. Chagani nods. Disa tells her that her husband loved her a lot and used to call him Mangal garh ki Maharani. She says my husband was a gentleman, but my dewar Akhiraj is a cheap man. He was unmarried then. He used to stare me with lust and made my life miserable. A flashback is shown, wherein Akhiraj keeps an eye bad on her. He asks what are you cooking?

Disa tells she will make his favorite food tomorrow. Akhiraj Singh holds her hand and says he is not talking about food. Disa tells Chagani that he used to stare her whenever she is doing work or something. Akhiraj asks money from his brother, so he gives him. Disa says she thought to tell her husband about Akhiraj, but he would not have listened to me against Akhiraj. He was Ram, but Akhiraj was Ravan of this house. She says one year have passed and I tried to protect myself from Akhiraj. I did so much to become a mother, but couldn't. Disa says my husband's love got lessen because of it, but Akhiraj's sight didn't change for me. She says Akhiraj got his brother killed. She says she can't forget that day. A flashback is shown here.

Disa's husband's body is brought dead by Akhiraj. Disa shouts asking him to not to touch her. Her mother in law breaks her bangles and wipes her sindoor. She is made to wear colorless saree. In the night Akhiraj pays money to the goon for killing his brother. The goon demands more money and says I killed your brother with much difficulty. Disa listens to him and is shocked. FB ends. Disa tells Chagani that she left everything on God and was waiting for justice. She says it would have been right, if I would have told everything to my husband. She says I went to my sasumaa and complained to him about Akhiraj. She says she told something which has shaken my soul.

FB starts. Sasuma blames her for her husband's death. She says you should be happy and asks her to agree for Akhiraj's saying being infertile woman. FB ends. Chagani is shocked. Disa tells society thinks like that. They think women are for one thing only. She says I understood that I am not save here in the house. Chagani asks why you didn't go anywhere. She says one day Akhiraj...FB starts. Akhiraj comes to her room at midnight, when she was sleeping. He comes closer to her. Disa wakes up and is scared. Akhiraj shuts her mouth before she could shout for help.

Precap:
Disa in Devi avatar tells her inlaws that Akhiraj killed his own brother. They are shocked. Gopal comes to take Kamli in disguise of a eunuch. Akhiraj welcomes Pushkar and his family. Harki knocks on the door. Gopal and Kamli get tensed. 

Edited by kikyo - 09 May 2015 at 12:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobha229Casper-jdfanuknaik99BeautifulSoul_Stephitiny15

Stephi IF-Sizzlerz
Stephi
Stephi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I dont know what to say about the episode. But one thought has crossed my mind.What could possibly be Akhiraj's last wish one day before he dies and should  that wish be fulfilled   without any hesitation?

Thanks kikyo for your efforts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-jdfanDreamer_tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Episode seems to have been dedicated to Mangala's back story.
Anandi seems to be busy packing. Don't know what is taking her so long unless she planing to walk off with BH family silverTongue

--------------------

It's high time CVs stopped dedicating complete episodes to Akheraj Kundan and their women.
In the begining it was understandable that they needed to give more time to that part of the story and characters so that they can catch up with the characters and story that is being told for almost seven years.
Now that they brought them to same level and the characters have been established it's high time they cut down the time for that part of the story

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stephi

I dont know what to say about the episode. But one thought has crossed my mind.What could possibly be Akhiraj's last wish one day before he dies and should  that wish be fulfilled   without any hesitation?

stephi yes we shud think abt now akhira's last wish b4 he dies. and ofcourse that wish shud b fulfilled widout any hesitation. 
btw one thing is sure that why kundan turned out like this & why akhira got happy wid kundan after hearing his desires??

@jia thanx 4 the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-jdfanDreamer_

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

The actor who is playing akheraj said - in the interview My character is not negative , the character is has his own way of thinking.

Now i feel how can the actor pass this kind of statement. After watching this episode it seems akheraj is criminal. Orthodox hona and criminal hona farak hota hai.

i hope cvs will not show any mahanata type track for akheraj.
He should be behind bar.

I hope cvs will not show his heart gets changed and he ask for forgiveness and everyone forgives him.

I wish soon storm called Anandi enter in his house and as Popatlal says - Akheraj ki duniya hill jaye.
LOLWink

Casper-Dreamer_tiny15

samicute IF-Rockerz
samicute
samicute

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
thank written update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-Dreamer_

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stephi

Akhiraj last wish should be fulfilled without any hesitation just as  it is demanded from Ganga to fulfill Ratan's wish immediately otherwise she becomes pathetic for some There is not much difference between Ratan and Akhiraj Wink

Casper-jdfantiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top