Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Best Moment,luv the chemistry (Page 2)

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles LOL I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you  Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!LOL I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't loveD'oh

Yeah...even I was thinking how they did those bike scenes so easily
My heart craves for more Neil Chashni scenes Embarrassed
But the way he teased her and all when he got to know she's engaged(it was very realistic though)...I feel Radz will fall first...
Hope they spare us from 'ruko chashni...tum ye shaadi nahi kar sakti...' and all thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichearts1

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I am already drooling over themEmbarrassed hope CVs bring some Dog or a rear view mirror for them as wellLOL
acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles LOL I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!LOL I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't loveD'oh

My heart craves for more Neil Chashni scenesEmbarrassed
But the way he teased her and all when he got to know she's engaged(it was very realistic though)...I feel Radz will fall first...
Hope they spare us from 'ruko chashni...tum ye shaadi nahi kar sakti...' and all thatLOL

Neil gate crashing the wedding will be high voltage drama for sure! LOL It will be entertaining but so highly cliched! I hope we don't have to sit thru the horror of Chasni and stalker through their mehndi, sangeet etc. I hope he disappears before that!

Kruthi24

--JJ-- IF-Sizzlerz
--JJ--
--JJ--

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
i like them both together.
Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sanskruti

I am already drooling over themEmbarrassed hope CVs bring some Dog or a rear view mirror for them as wellLOL

Haha...yeah..
dog...not exactly Tongue
But rear view mirrors would be nice
And maybe eyelocks n dance also?
Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kruthi24

I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles LOL I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!LOL I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't loveD'oh

My heart craves for more Neil Chashni scenesEmbarrassed

Neil gate crashing the wedding will be high voltage drama for sure! LOL It will be entertaining but so highly cliched! I hope we don't have to sit thru the horror of Chasni and stalker through their mehndi, sangeet etc. I hope he disappears before that!

No!! I can't sit through private tent's mehndi n sangeet...Dead
Bolo radhu...I love you bolo..Confused
And she's all like 'not again!!'

acoustichearts1

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Bol Radha bol ROFL No Saral I don't love you. I fact I think I am going to get skin disease by just talking to you on the phoneROFL

Kruthi24

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Omg they are cute loved all Neil dialogues. And kabab main haddi saral and please some one change the ring tone. I think it will better the ring tone is like "khoon choosle bloody khoon choosle" I hope Neil says that lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index