Posted: 8 years ago
The Moment when he took her hand ,wow they have awesome chemistry,clean start with their growing friendship πŸ˜›β€οΈ Neil & Radhika

http://scontent-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10009278_575638175912508_8830033420510635035_n.png?oh=78fb27d3cd47afdc5f57a466d6e33a85&oe=55BF6925
Edited by truelymaheshfan - 8 years ago
Loved this!! 
Imagine them to be a couple and then look at it again...aww!!😳
But then it will take time for Neil to fall in love as he has come to know about her engagement
oh woww
the pic is amazing πŸ˜²
but neil ll take time to fall for radhika
I m falling hard for them !!! <3 <3 
In the pic, they just look like any other couple happily in love...enjoying their time...and that makes it just sweet... πŸ˜³ Ofcourse, Its not true ATM !!
I liked the Radz-Neils scenes as well. Neil's charismatic, charming, free-spirited self meshes really well with Radz' serious, innocent, quiet demeanor and it comes across in their scenes together. 
i really love to see neel and radhika scenes,  yes it will take some time for them to fall in love with each other. but with sam against her radhika will seek solise in Neels advise and  company.  Neel will help and encourage radhika, and slowly they will find love with each other. 
but their relationship will have a lot of ups and downs what with her being engaged and all. she is a simple conservative girl, who will have to fight hard to break free of the arranged marriage.  but once she realises that her  to be huby  is an MCP. who has no respect  for her dreams. she wiil get the courage to dump him. once she gets the confidence of being her own woman
I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles πŸ˜† I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you  Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!πŸ˜† I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't love
Edited by acoustichearts1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles πŸ˜† I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you  Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!πŸ˜† I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't love

@ Bold Hilarious that!🀣 It's true I can see a big SP style drama on it's way! UGH! I wish they save us from the usual cliched stuff of a flop wedding and instead they make it abit realistic with her calling it off coz 1) she isn't ready 2) she doens't love him period! tho we know they will not do that and they will show her torn between her parents and her dreams/love.
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Yeah...even I was thinking how they did those bike scenes so easily
My heart craves for more Neil Chashni scenes πŸ˜³
But the way he teased her and all when he got to know she's engaged(it was very realistic though)...I feel Radz will fall first...
Hope they spare us from 'ruko chashni...tum ye shaadi nahi kar sakti...' and all thatπŸ˜†
I am already drooling over them😳 hope CVs bring some Dog or a rear view mirror for them as wellπŸ˜†