India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Best Moment,luv the chemistry

trulymaheshfan Senior Member
trulymaheshfan
trulymaheshfan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The Moment when he took her hand ,wow they have awesome chemistry,clean start with their growing friendship TongueHeart Neil & Radhika

http://scontent-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10009278_575638175912508_8830033420510635035_n.png?oh=78fb27d3cd47afdc5f57a466d6e33a85&oe=55BF6925

Edited by truelymaheshfan - 08 May 2015 at 12:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Cherry30Kruthi24LovePrajainsane.love...Mirage...sowmya.Heavens_Kiss-allizwell-Princyz_Bellesoni595Huma-...Tanu...--JJ--Ri21

Kruthi24 Groupbie
Kruthi24
Kruthi24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Loved this!! Day Dreaming
Imagine them to be a couple and then look at it again...aww!!Embarrassed
But then it will take time for Neil to fall in love as he has come to know about her engagement

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...-allizwell-Princyz_Belle

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
oh woww
the pic is amazing Shocked
but neil ll take time to fall for radhika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mirage...Princyz_Belle

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I m falling hard for them !!! <3 <3 
In the pic, they just look like any other couple happily in love...enjoying their time...and that makes it just sweet... Embarrassed Ofcourse, Its not true ATM !!

Kruthi24Ri21Princyz_Belle

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I liked the Radz-Neils scenes as well. Neil's charismatic, charming, free-spirited self meshes really well with Radz' serious, innocent, quiet demeanor and it comes across in their scenes together. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Princyz_Belle

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
i really love to see neel and radhika scenes,  yes it will take some time for them to fall in love with each other. but with sam against her radhika will seek solise in Neels advise and  company.  Neel will help and encourage radhika, and slowly they will find love with each other. 
but their relationship will have a lot of ups and downs what with her being engaged and all. she is a simple conservative girl, who will have to fight hard to break free of the arranged marriage.  but once she realises that her  to be huby  is an MCP. who has no respect  for her dreams. she wiil get the courage to dump him. once she gets the confidence of being her own woman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Heavens_Kiss-allizwell-Princyz_Belle

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles LOL I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you  Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!LOL I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't loveD'oh

Edited by acoustichearts1 - 08 May 2015 at 4:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Heavens_Kiss-allizwell-Princyz_Belle

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

I wonder how these ppl shot these scenes on the bike. These are not the easiest ones to shoot without using body doubles LOL I also loved the end scene after she thanked him and he was like thank you? aise ? lolz.. Abt who will fall for eachother I can tell you  Radhika will fall much after Neil. Neil has much more chance coz he is not commited. She will remain in denial till she reaches her shaadi ka mandap. DRAMA!LOL I mean I love Radhika but I cannot depend on this girl to confront her feelings. I mean she agreed to marry a stalker who she doesn't loveD'oh

@ Bold Hilarious that!ROFL It's true I can see a big SP style drama on it's way! UGH! I wish they save us from the usual cliched stuff of a flop wedding and instead they make it abit realistic with her calling it off coz 1) she isn't ready 2) she doens't love him period! tho we know they will not do that and they will show her torn between her parents and her dreams/love.

Kruthi24-allizwell-Princyz_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index