Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [16.05%]
68 [83.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
This is what I meant, when I said you people exaggerate things too
It's not something only fans n well wishers do.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.MainePyaarKiya

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
He is one of those people where fame has made him arrogant. 
Sure ppl can say he is charitable but he is in a position to do so. Does he want to though.

If he is concerned he would at least update his 'Being Human' website like other organizations. 

Looked like it was made in 1995 and some of the pictures and videos showing this life changing work don't even load. 

Heaps are spent promoting his films and he cant even get a good web designer for his LEGIT charity?

Being Human facebook page is just another Salman fan page aswell. Lot of promotion of his merchandise. 

Edited by Atomicbomb - 08 May 2015 at 1:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaIceMaidenanonymous39adventurousmanColdplayingPr1yankaanitaraniatominispallavi25

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

LMAO, I had thought it would be some Salman fans who will be blind in this case when it comes, but instead it's the haters who are doing everything and are extremely blind along with some in BW industry. They are doing everything. Thank you haters for such good entertainment. ROFL  I never knew so many haters can all defeat fans in being blind. I used to usually see 1-2 blind haters of other actors' previously who would say anything go hate even if it didn't make sense, but in Salman's case it's most of them. 

Haters defeating fans? Please don't take the internet so seriously. Im coming back after many months, but it seems the keyboard warriors and armchair experts are still out in full force making this again about us vs them. If you deem this to be some battleground to defend your celebrity then I guess internet is a serious busines... Still.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaTheSmurfsIceMaidenMyAngelAbhayPr1yanka_Darling_Basiliskpallavi25shanakyasharan

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glitter._Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

LMAO, I had thought it would be some Salman fans who will be blind in this case when it comes, but instead it's the haters who are doing everything and are extremely blind along with some in BW industry. They are doing everything. Thank you haters for such good entertainment. ROFL  I never knew so many haters can all defeat fans in being blind. I used to usually see 1-2 blind haters of other actors' previously who would say anything go hate even if it didn't make sense, but in Salman's case it's most of them. 

Haters defeating fans? Please don't take the internet so seriously. Im coming back after many months, but it seems the keyboard warriors and armchair experts are still out in full force making this again about us vs them. If you deem this to be some battleground to defend your celebrity then I guess internet is a serious busines... Still.

Okay. Honestly, I too thought about him looking the way he looked. My post wasn't really meant for you. It was just all those ridiculous posts from 2-3 days and they don't even make sense. No, it's not battleground. But it's very surprisingly how in Salman's case, his haters are so extreme that even his fans look like nothing.  It's usually the fans who are blind. 

glitter.TheBoss

Sugar9.00 IF-Sizzlerz
Sugar9.00
Sugar9.00

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
whatever he wears I see blood on his arrogant face Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichaarts.PocketAnnaElsaadventurousmanIceMaidenMidnightRamblerBasiliskEarlyYoungTimesTheBossPr1yankapallavi25shanakyasharan-Mr.CooL-

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketacoustichaarts.AnnaElsaadventurousmanIceMaidenrealitytvfanColdplayingMyAngelAbhayMidnightRamblerBasiliskTheBossPr1yankaatominispallavi25shanakyasharan

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Okay. Honestly, I too thought about him looking the way he looked. My post wasn't really meant for you. It was just all those ridiculous posts from 2-3 days and they don't even make sense. No, it's not battleground. But it's very surprisingly how in Salman's case, his haters are so extreme that even his fans look like nothing.  It's usually the fans who are blind. 

Hate is more powerful than love Wink

Probably most people here would be happy even if Salman had gone to jail without any crime as well ConfusedLOL Dint know that he has so many haters. 

glitter._Darling_

Go to top