Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? (Page 23)

Poll Question: Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [16.05%]
68 [83.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.ISHQSalmanSebbsaiUnicorn67_Darling_

glitter. Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_MainePyaarKiyaRamsha..

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Arrogance reeks on his face.
Simple thing he killed a guy while driving recklessly drunk and without license. He is a convicted murderer.

<font size="3">judge Judy please</font>

LMAO...Judge Judy would wipe the floor with Salman's behind if she gets hold of himLOLLOL

don't be so quick to ridicule. the person you are requesting to deal with salman herself/himself might have their own share of problems. please google.

I wld but the case here is not to throw dirt at others to see if Salmans dirt is less. I am pretty sure judge Judy hadn't killed anyone.
Everyone has their share of problems tht doesn't justify killing. We are not here to compete who killed who ,how and how many.

And I sure hope no one becomes his victim again since he has proven to be above law and has been given the license to kill even after being convicted in the court.
bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Simple thing he killed a guy while driving recklessly drunk and without license. He is a convicted murderer.

LMAO...Judge Judy would wipe the floor with Salman's behind if she gets hold of himLOLLOL

don't be so quick to ridicule. the person you are requesting to deal with salman herself/himself might have their own share of problems. please google.

I wld but the case here is not to throw dirt at others to see if Salmans dirt is less. I am pretty sure judge Judy hadn't killed anyone.
Everyone has their share of problems tht doesn't justify killing. We are not here to compete who killed who ,how and how many.

And I sure hope no one becomes his victim again since he has proven to be above law and has been given the license to kill even after being convicted in the court.

hey bnb,

Firstly, it was an accident on his side and he is no longer a pest to the society. so there is no need to go on saying that no one else should suffer because of him. Actually he seems to be making sure that he is helping people.

secondly, give the punishment that is required and don't punish him extra to send an example because he is a celebrity or a star.

Thirdly, if you heard salman's interview, he never drives. he just rides his bicycle.

Fourth, he has a family and nieces and nephews who are also suffering hearing such harsh words from people.

Most fans (people who are thinking from neutral perspective) are saying that punish salman if he did a mistake. but punish the right amount. Don't punish him for being salman khan.

By the way look for that person who you are talking about. google about her son. That is definitely a sin done knowingly. don't you think? There is no comparison or contest here. But before ridiculing or judging, we must think. If we just randomly throw some names out there, then counter examples will be given. That is what makes it healthy discussion.

Now don't get influenced so much by biased media. They all are earning in the name of salman. Maybe some neutral channels like NDTV should talk more than those noise pollution channels.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

hey bnb,

Firstly, it was an accident on his side and he is no longer a pest to the society. so there is no need to go on saying that no one else should suffer because of him. Actually he seems to be making sure that he is helping people.

secondly, give the punishment that is required and don't punish him extra to send an example because he is a celebrity or a star.

Thirdly, if you heard salman's interview, he never drives. he just rides his bicycle.

Fourth, he has a family and nieces and nephews who are also suffering hearing such harsh words from people.

Most fans (people who are thinking from neutral perspective) are saying that punish salman if he did a mistake. but punish the right amount. Don't punish him for being salman khan.

By the way look for that person who you are talking about. google about her son. That is definitely a sin done knowingly. don't you think? There is no comparison or contest here. But before ridiculing or judging, we must think. If we just randomly throw some names out there, then counter examples will be given. That is what makes it healthy discussion.

Now don't get influenced so much by biased media. They all are earning in the name of salman. Maybe some neutral channels like NDTV should talk more than those noise pollution channels.

First of all bb,
Judge Judy thing was a joke. Do check out her show. But we r not talking bat her son are we ? Again we r not competing who did wht n how .

Secondly, he is a killer u like it or not it has been proven in the court. So he did drive tht night so he lied in the interview .

N don't take someone who died tht night so light . 
U r disrespecting a victim. Don't cry foul when a rapist doesn't get justice ever again becoz tht rapist was sexually urged n this girl came infront and sex is natural. Ur logic sucks sry to be harsh.

A Person died tht night and this f*****g moron lied whole 13 yes without a single remorse.
He harassed a key witness. N lead him to death too. So he has two lives in his head.

I am done talking abt this douche f**king bag . he is a f*****g killer and a gunda who has connection with underworld . And has people fooled with his fake charity crap. He sold an image and people are buying it. 
I am done with this telling people and listening to useless justification of a murderer.

Give me the same justification if one of ur is loved ones is killed by him same way .( god forbid)

The member is warned NOT to pass expletives for a celebrity. Maintain civility while expressing your opinion.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 11 May 2015 at 12:30pm

Pr1yanka

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

First of all bb,
Judge Judy thing was a joke. Do check out her show. But we r not talking bat her son are we ? Again we r not competing who did wht n how .

Secondly, he is a killer u like it or not it has been proven in the court. So he did drive tht night so he lied in the interview .

N don't take someone who died tht night so light . 
U r disrespecting a victim. Don't cry foul when a rapist doesn't get justice ever again becoz tht rapist was sexually urged n this girl came infront and sex is natural. Ur logic sucks sry to be harsh.

A Person died tht night and this f**king moron lied whole 13 yes without a single remorse.
He harassed a key witness. N lead him to death too. So he has two lives in his head.

I am done talking abt this douche f**king bag . he is a f**king killer and a gunda who has connection with underworld . And has people fooled with his fake charity crap. He sold an image and people are buying it. 
I am done with this telling people and listening to useless justification of a murderer.

Give me the same justification if one of ur is loved ones is killed by him same way .( god forbid) 

Joking on this level of heated discussions can be provoking. so try not to joke in this discussion bnb.

I have been hurt by some one.  I do not want to reveal details in a public platform.
But I forgave that person and moved on.

you did not read my post completely. I did write saying that if salman khan did a mistake, he should be punished appropriately. That would be the justification.

@bold, many people have been using this kind of tone. so far, nobody replied back in a mean spirited way for these type comments and people have been tolerant. when discussions are about victim and salman, then lets keep it at that. don't direct bad wishes to innocent people here.

what if I ask you all to apply the same question to yourself or your family member too? (god forbid)

Edited by bbsai - 10 May 2015 at 7:26pm

Unicorn67_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Are Yall really judging a person on how he feels by the way he looks
or how his face looks (expressions)
R Yall like serious !

Okay this making me laugh

Okay what if I am happy one day but am wearing all black, but
does the color of clothes change the face that I am happy today .

Okay what if I am hurt , but am fully dressed up and smiling , but
I don't show that to ppl I still put a smile on my face , I don't show
ppl how I feel .

Never Judge someone on how they look , cause u will just get false info ,
just bec someone is dressed some way or look a certain wait does not
show how that person feels!

_Darling_OJ6.0MainePyaarKiya

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Breaking news. Salman has gone to his plastic surgeon and asked him to remove the fake youthful face and make it into a remorseful face. 
Our sources say, the surgeon denied. "It's your fake handsome face that you have so many fans, and it's the same face when cry or look remorseful, that you have so many haters. what do you want? more fans or more haters?"

Salman was last seen leaving the building and hiding his face. 

For our readers. Do U think salman should go for surgery? R U fans tired of watching same expression on an actor's  face? If U r, and if U know how to photoshop, plz send us those pictures.. where salman looks like hez remorseful. Plz, do not send his crying pictures from his movies, we had enough laugh already." 

pallavi25

Go to top