Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? (Page 18)

Poll Question: Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [16.05%]
68 [83.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Sometimes I feel not just Salman is confused or lying or may be he's saying the truth, but even the people who were with him that night are just confused or lying or may be saying the truth. They are keep changing their words. This reminds of me of some mystery or thriller movie where the mystery remains, and only those main characters know the truth who were there in the incident While the audience remain confused till the end.  LOL

Like i said the case has lot of loopholes . That desai dude took only one hearing to weaken the prosecution 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I think Patil was driving

he was a constable, a bodyguard, how did he not know how to drive? 

LOL

Patil didnt know how to drive and  read this 
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-ravindra-patil-told-me-salman-khan-is-a-good-person-2083858

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Honestly this case has so many loop holes. God knows what happened that night. 
Both Defense lawyer and prosecution lawyer sucks. This case is really weak. No wonder it just took the new lawyer two hours to get salman out on bail 

MainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I don't get Salman was so drunk, then why did the rest of others, who were with him, let him drive?Confused I always thought he was alone in the car driving, then I heard there was a driver with him. But now so many others were with him as well? 
Well, I didnt use to be his fans at those times, so never really paid attention to all the details of this inciden. 

Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

I don't get Salman was so drunk, then why did the rest of others, who were with him, let him drive?Confused I always thought he was alone in the car driving, then I heard there was a driver with him. But now so many others were with him as well? 
Well, I didnt use to be his fans at those times, so never really paid attention to all the details of this inciden. 
So true I always wonder that as well. Yeah he use to be different person back then and quite hard to control LOL but still! they could had done something. Like called one of his family member's or tied himLOL I don't know something LOL

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

So true I always wonder that as well. Yeah he use to be different person back then and quite hard to control LOL but still! they could had done something. Like called one of his family member's or tied himLOL I don't know something LOL

No, it's very weird and strange. So he had a driver, bodyguard, and then someone else called Kamal or someone else with him. All together with him in a car. Is this serious? 4-5 people in the same car, and they all are fine with a drunk person to drive of all people in the car? So the driver couldn't drive, bodyguards couldn't save him, and no one else either? It's like destiny was trying it's best to make Salman drive if he was actually driving even thought the possibilities were the least for him to drive when he had all these people who were supposed to be doing the driving or stopping him Especially if he was drunk!! 

Edited by _Darling_ - 09 May 2015 at 8:50pm

Ramsha..

Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saraa.

No, it's very weird and strange. So he had a driver, bodyguard, and then someone else called Kamal or someone else with him. All together with him in a car. Is this serious? 4-5 people in yhe same car and they all are fine with a drunk person to drive of all people? So the driver couldn't drive, bodyguards couldn't save him, and no one else either? It's like destiny was trying it's best to make Salman drive if he was actually driving even thought the possibilities were the least for him to drive when he had all these people who were supposed to be doing the driving or stopping him Especially if he was drunk!! 

You think Salman is the type of person who listens to advices, especially from a lowly bodyguard and driver? And that too when he drunk as feck? Check Patil's testimony - it is clearly stated everyone advised him not to drive but he didn't listen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa_Darling_Pr1yankapallavi25blue-ice.

Go to top