Poll Choice
Login To Vote
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Liar!! Yeah Right! ðŸ˜†
And your Idol Salman is the epitome of Honesty and Righteousness??😉 ðŸ˜†
The shameless criminal who has been lying and distorting the truth for the last 13 yrs, who has made up so many stories regarding that night that even he is confused. ðŸ˜† They keep on changing the version of their story...blaming his driver, blaming the crane, blaming everyone else...he doesnt have the basic moral integrity to own up to his crime and do the time. 

Its obvious you have reading and comprehension problems. I didnt say Salman "buried" the witness, I wrote he "bullied" the main witness to death. Try to read properly before shooting off ur mouth! ðŸ˜† 
Want to read abt it and increase your general knowledge? 

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/want-ravindra-patils-honour-restored-salman-khans-former-bodyguards-family-tells-ndtv-761838

Fans blaming the victims? Why dont u check earlier threads from last Wednesday, right here on BW forums, where fans are blaming the poor homeless guys for sleeping on the footpath. As if Mumbai ke saarey footpaths Sallu ke baap ka hai...😲

Unintentional harm? Yeah right...he drinks, drives without a licence, speeds at 90 kms and he had no intent? Actually, he was mad at his ex-girlfriend after he saw her with someone else, he drank like crazy, drove like a maniac, inspite of his bodyguard's repeated requests...and he ran over and killed one innocent man, critically injured 4 others! And hes still innocent and it was uninentional! ðŸ˜²
If it was any other country where the law doesnt work in favor of rich people and celebrities, they would have thrown the book at him for all 3 crimes! He would have landed in jail right then in 2002.

As for beating up his girlfriends, its common knowledge that Ash appeared at an awards function with a black eye and fractured limb, courtesy the jealous GF beater Sallu.
He beat up Somi Ali when she was his GF...well-known fact!
Sangeeta Bijlani was his fiancee but she broke up with him before their wedding...Why? Salman himself admitted on Koffee with Karan that he had cheated on Sangeeta thats why she dumped him.
This guy is abusive, has commitment problems, beats up all his GFs...no wonder hes still unmarried!

And whom did u see supporting mass murder here? ðŸ˜• Have you lost your mind while supporting your idol? Nobody supported any mass murders ...😆

If he was abusive, then he should have a case filed against him and he would have been reprimanded severely for domestic violence (since he allegedly did it so frequently).

It apparently took him 30 minutes to get to some destination, so he probably wasn't speeding.

If he was jailed in 2002, then it would have been a major fault of our judicial system (as they would have rushed the case just because he was an actor, while thousands of others have to wait for many years).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HippoSucks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Let God deal with it? 😲

What a lame defense!

Then why do we need any laws or judiciary at all if only God can deal with a person's misdeeds? 😆

Yawn at stories of so called charities. 🥱

They can't hide one's crimes. They are no excuse. At all.

But the charities do show that he has been remorseful, which is this entire thread's topic.
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HippoSucks

If he was abusive, then he should have a case filed against him and he would have been reprimanded severely for domestic violence (since he allegedly did it so frequently).

It apparently took him 30 minutes to get to some destination, so he probably wasn't speeding.

If he was jailed in 2002, then it would have been a major fault of our judicial system (as they would have rushed the case just because he was an actor, while thousands of others have to wait for many years).

Indian Justice System would punish a celebrity like Sallu for domestic violence? Really? ðŸ˜† 
If they took domestic violence seriously, then there wouldnt be so many cases of dowry deaths, domestic abuse, bride burning in India.
Probably not speeding?😲 Did u even read the reports of the case? Ravindra Patil had testified that Sallu was driving at 90-100 kms per hour, the car turned right in reckless speed and crashed into the bakery. Other witnesses have also deposed that the car was speeding excessively and Sallu was drunk!
Dont just argue for the sake of arguing...read the court reports first! 

If he wasnt a celebrity, he would have been arrested right away, court case would start and he would get convicted within a few years...it would not stretch for 13 yrs!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

But the charities do show that he has been remorseful, which is this entire thread's topic.

really??😆 ðŸ˜†...If that charity was for being remorseful for killing a human being then its accounts wouldn't have been used in the court at the time of sentencing...😆😆...when u show remorse ...u don't go ahead and use it as a means to get out of the sticky situation...had he not used this charity to save his behind from going to jail...then yeah we could all have had a reason believe that BH was just a charity and nothing else..

Liar!! Yeah Right! ðŸ˜†
And your Idol Salman is the epitome of Honesty and Righteousness??😉 ðŸ˜†
The shameless criminal who has been lying and distorting the truth for the last 13 yrs, who has made up so many stories regarding that night that even he is confused. ðŸ˜† They keep on changing the version of their story...blaming his driver, blaming the crane, blaming everyone else...he doesnt have the basic moral integrity to own up to his crime and do the time. 

Its obvious you have reading and comprehension problems. I didnt say Salman "buried" the witness, I wrote he "bullied" the main witness to death. Try to read properly before shooting off ur mouth! ðŸ˜† 
Want to read abt it and increase your general knowledge? 

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/want-ravindra-patils-honour-restored-salman-khans-former-bodyguards-family-tells-ndtv-761838

Fans blaming the victims? Why dont u check earlier threads from last Wednesday, right here on BW forums, where fans are blaming the poor homeless guys for sleeping on the footpath. As if Mumbai ke saarey footpaths Sallu ke baap ka hai...😲

Unintentional harm? Yeah right...he drinks, drives without a licence, speeds at 90 kms and he had no intent? Actually, he was mad at his ex-girlfriend after he saw her with someone else, he drank like crazy, drove like a maniac, inspite of his bodyguard's repeated requests...and he ran over and killed one innocent man, critically injured 4 others! And hes still innocent and it was uninentional! ðŸ˜²
If it was any other country where the law doesnt work in favor of rich people and celebrities, they would have thrown the book at him for all 3 crimes! He would have landed in jail right then in 2002.

As for beating up his girlfriends, its common knowledge that Ash appeared at an awards function with a black eye and fractured limb, courtesy the jealous GF beater Sallu.
He beat up Somi Ali when she was his GF...well-known fact!
Sangeeta Bijlani was his fiancee but she broke up with him before their wedding...Why? Salman himself admitted on Koffee with Karan that he had cheated on Sangeeta thats why she dumped him.
This guy is abusive, has commitment problems, beats up all his GFs...no wonder hes still unmarried!

And whom did u see supporting mass murder here? ðŸ˜• Have you lost your mind while supporting your idol? Nobody supported any mass murders ...😆

I don't have any idol excpet God nor do I claim Salman is all honest and righteous just like I claim no one can ever be in this world. Where did I claim that ever? Or do you just go around making any speculation about people in your brain? Or, what's next to claim? I am criminal, inhuman, I should die, my family should come under car? Seeing the way your blind hate is and the way shamless and cruel you all are, I wouldn't think it's too far away. May be you have idol as you seem to be the kind of person who worship people if you accuse others. ðŸ˜Š

You are a liar since you claim Salman fans blame victims even thought no one did except one who wasn't exactly blaming victims, but saying why the people had to sleep on footpath when they could've many other places to sleep which many other members had said the same. He also made another comment which I found insensitive. But he was only one who said. But of course, no one jumped over others when they said about victims sleeping on footpath or questioning them, etc but when one fan said, they all started bashing and now claiming fans are blaming victims. So cut the crap about me not knowing what fans said. Fans don't even support his crime, yet you in your hatard blind claim and accuse they do! Why should it be a suprise to hear such accusations from liars. They make up anything to bash. 

Okay, so he bullied the witness? ðŸ˜² Is this another of your lie and accusation? Do you've proof he did or in your hate, you will just say anything for the sake of it? I really wonder if haters even have a heart since they are heartless. Neither they care about voctims, nor about fans and their family and wish death on them, and then they go accusing salman over everything too in their speculations, and they make their speculations as fact as if he did without having any proof. 
I really don't cars about him beating his girlfriend or he didnt, that's not related to this case. I wonder why are you bringing that here. I have said always if the abusing part is true, I will hate him for that. I never supported him or anyone abusing women. But he keeps saying he doesn't and Ash said he did get physical. So if you claim to believe one person saying something without having any other proof, then you will need to believe the other person as well who said he didn't. Otherwise, you come across as hypocrite for taking one's saying as proof and other one's as not. Or, you can remain neutral as me since I don't claim for sure weather he did or not, or if Ash is right, or who is saying the truth. But if you want to remain hypocrite by taking only one side saying something as proof, that's your choice. But don't shove it on others as if it's a fact when someone else doesn't try to believe on something based on one side claim. 
Mass Murder when hatard claimed fans should come under Salman's car or in some comments, any car. Or bringing families into it. ðŸ¥±  Don't bring it was just hypothetically because that was just some comments like that, not others where they actually wanted it.  
I didn't lose my mind. Thankfully, I am sane enough to not defend criminals even if they are my closed one or my favorite actor, unlike you and the rest who want fans to come under car, bringing family every time, making all sort of accusations on Salman, calling him rapist, wanting his to be in jail for his WHOLE  life, wanting every misery to be on him, And lying about everything one can find just to show their hatred Opps their so called justice. 
HippoSucks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

really??😆 ðŸ˜†...If that charity was for being remorseful for killing a human being then its accounts wouldn't have been used in the court at the time of sentencing...😆😆...when u show remorse ...u don't go ahead and use it as a means to get out of the sticky situation...had he not used this charity to save his behind from going to jail...then yeah we could all have had a reason believe that BH was just a charity and nothing else..

No, being remorseful should not reduce your sentence.

And how do you know that his goal with the charity was so he can portray himself as being remorseful and that he wasn't truly feeling remorseful? In that case, no criminal can truly be remorseful because some mind readers such as yourselves would predict that it was just a strategy to reduce the sentence.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

No, being remorseful should not reduce your sentence.

And how do you know that his goal with the charity was so he can portray himself as being remorseful and that he wasn't truly feeling remorseful? In that case, no criminal can truly be remorseful because some mind readers such as yourselves would predict that it was just a strategy to reduce the sentence.

Didn't I tell you...he used it in the courts for getting things done in his favor...his image improved because of this charity...Can u not see how people are chanting charity charity everywhere...the proof is in the pudding my friend...what I believe has been proven in the court...😛

HippoSucks thumbnail

Indian Justice System would punish a celebrity like Sallu for domestic violence? Really? ðŸ˜† 
If they took domestic violence seriously, then there wouldnt be so many cases of dowry deaths, domestic abuse, bride burning in India.
Probably not speeding?😲 Did u even read the reports of the case? Ravindra Patil had testified that Sallu was driving at 90-100 kms per hour, the car turned right in reckless speed and crashed into the bakery. Other witnesses have also deposed that the car was speeding excessively and Sallu was drunk!
Dont just argue for the sake of arguing...read the court reports first! 

If he wasnt a celebrity, he would have been arrested right away, court case would start and he would get convicted within a few years...it would not stretch for 13 yrs!

I'm not the most informed about this obviously (since I don't have first-hand experience), but I assume that in any judicial system, if a celebrity (assuming that most of Salman's girlfriends were such) reports domestic violence on another celebrity, some action will be taken.

From what I've read, there was little damage to the car's bonnet and the air bag was not inflated. If the car crashed at 90 KM/H, then that would have surely happened.

How is Salman being drunk related to the car speeding? He could have been speeding even if he wasn't drunk or if he was drunk then the car may not have been speeding.
atominis thumbnail
Which celeb was ever punished in India for abuse? 😆

They would rather threaten and intimidate the complainant or declare her a publicity seeker or mentally unsound (ala Parveen Babi) than bring the culprit to book.

I can't believe people can act all innocently unaware here. These powerful people manipulate the law like anything.

Rekha had once even declared pompously that if you're a celeb then you can do anything, get away with anything. 😆

That's the over confidence these people have!

Charity is not a sign of remorse but image clean up. It's worked bigtime as many have bought that facade and even hinted that charity cancelled out his crime (saved more lives than he took!).
pallavi25 thumbnail

I'm not the most informed about this obviously (since I don't have first-hand experience), but I assume that in any judicial system, if a celebrity (assuming that most of Salman's girlfriends were such) reports domestic violence on another celebrity, some action will be taken. 

In any Judicial System, but not in Indian Judicial System. Famous Bollywood actors can get reported to police but they wont get arrested or indicted

From what I've read, there was little damage to the car's bonnet and the air bag was not inflated. If the car crashed at 90 KM/H, then that would have surely happened.

How is Salman being drunk related to the car speeding? He could have been speeding even if he wasn't drunk or if he was drunk then the car may not have been speeding.

AGAIN...Please read up abt the case and its details before saying things out of the blue...Salman wasnt speeding, is it?  Then how come the court convicted him of speeding under Section 185- driving at great speed after consuming alcohol? 
See how drinking and speeding is linked together by the Court also? Any more doubts?

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-live-judgement-day-make-or-mar-verdict-in-salman-khan-s-hit-and-run-case-today-rs-200-crore-riding-on-actor-2083551

Salman has been convicted under Section 304 A of the Indian Penal Code (rash and negligent driving); 279 (rash driving); 337 (causing minor injuries); 338 (causing major injuries) 427 (negligence) in connection with the case. Under Motor Vehicle Act Sections 34 (a), (b) read with 181 (driving vehicle in contravention of rules); 185 (driving at great speed after consuming alcohol).

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago