Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

First of all bb,
Judge Judy thing was a joke. Do check out her show. But we r not talking bat her son are we ? Again we r not competing who did wht n how .

Secondly, he is a killer u like it or not it has been proven in the court. So he did drive tht night so he lied in the interview .

N don't take someone who died tht night so light . 
U r disrespecting a victim. Don't cry foul when a rapist doesn't get justice ever again becoz tht rapist was sexually urged n this girl came infront and sex is natural. Ur logic sucks sry to be harsh.

A Person died tht night and this f**king moron lied whole 13 yes without a single remorse.
He harassed a key witness. N lead him to death too. So he has two lives in his head.

I am done talking abt this douche f**king bag . he is a f**king killer and a gunda who has connection with underworld . And has people fooled with his fake charity crap. He sold an image and people are buying it. 
I am done with this telling people and listening to useless justification of a murderer.

Give me the same justification if one of ur is loved ones is killed by him same way .( god forbid) 

Joking on this level of heated discussions can be provoking. so try not to joke in this discussion bnb.

I have been hurt by some one.  I do not want to reveal details in a public platform.
But I forgave that person and moved on.

you did not read my post completely. I did write saying that if salman khan did a mistake, he should be punished appropriately. That would be the justification.

@bold, many people have been using this kind of tone. so far, nobody replied back in a mean spirited way for these type comments and people have been tolerant. when discussions are about victim and salman, then lets keep it at that. don't direct bad wishes to innocent people here.

what if I ask you all to apply the same question to yourself or your family member too? (god forbid)

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
Are Yall really judging a person on how he feels by the way he looks
or how his face looks (expressions)
R Yall like serious !

Okay this making me laugh

Okay what if I am happy one day but am wearing all black, but
does the color of clothes change the face that I am happy today .

Okay what if I am hurt , but am fully dressed up and smiling , but
I don't show that to ppl I still put a smile on my face , I don't show
ppl how I feel .

Never Judge someone on how they look , cause u will just get false info ,
just bec someone is dressed some way or look a certain wait does not
show how that person feels!
Breaking news. Salman has gone to his plastic surgeon and asked him to remove the fake youthful face and make it into a remorseful face. 
Our sources say, the surgeon denied. "It's your fake handsome face that you have so many fans, and it's the same face when cry or look remorseful, that you have so many haters. what do you want? more fans or more haters?"

Salman was last seen leaving the building and hiding his face. 

For our readers. Do U think salman should go for surgery? R U fans tired of watching same expression on an actor's  face? If U r, and if U know how to photoshop, plz send us those pictures.. where salman looks like hez remorseful. Plz, do not send his crying pictures from his movies, we had enough laugh already." 
Originally posted by bbsai

Joking on this level of heated discussions can be provoking. so try not to joke in this discussion bnb.

I have been hurt by some one.  I do not want to reveal details in a public platform.
But I forgave that person and moved on.

you did not read my post completely. I did write saying that if salman khan did a mistake, he should be punished appropriately. That would be the justification.

@bold, many people have been using this kind of tone. so far, nobody replied back in a mean spirited way for these type comments and people have been tolerant. when discussions are about victim and salman, then lets keep it at that. don't direct bad wishes to innocent people here.

what if I ask you all to apply the same question to yourself or your family member too? (god forbid)

You can direct tht question at me.
I wld say I wld have ripped his heart out and go to jail.
And wld not sit justifying his action for killing an innocent person. I am not wishing for anything to anyone. It was a perspective. 
You got hurt already saying don't wish anything so wht do u think the poor victims family is doing? 

He killed a person there is no going back but he lied in the court,harassed a key witness and of course shadily got away with it so far. 

Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

You can direct tht question at me.
I wld say I wld have ripped his heart out and go to jail.
And wld not sit justifying his action for killing an innocent person. I am not wishing for anything to anyone. It was a perspective. 
You got hurt already saying don't wish anything so wht do u think the poor victims family is doing? 

He killed a person there is no going back but he lied in the court,harassed a key witness and of course shadily got away with it so far. 

an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind and toothless. (I think its a quote by Mahatma Gandhi.)

what he did, or what he did not do, let people with complete details decide.
I have not followed bollywood news much in 2002.

But I have huge respect for a guy who donated his bone marrow when someone requested. He did not think twice about it. You cannot put a money value on it. it is God's work. Also keep in mind that he is a registered bone marrow donor. so if someone needs it, he will donate bone marrow again.

Remember : in a hurry to punish him for his mistake to teach him, they are also sending out doubts if there is any value for doing good.

Having said that, if he has committed a mistake, let qualified people and God deal with it.

@bold speaks volumes about a your sensitivity.

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago

my good friend Salman Khan :
'It is an incredible honour to present to you all today someone who needs no introduction at all . Such a clich but when one sets out to say the truth or state facts there seems to be no other recourse!!
This is someone I have known for over 17 years

Someone who the first time I met him in Tata Hospital, in 1994, gave me his phone number and said I could call anytime if there was anyone in need

Someone who has called me every time he changed his phone number
Someone who spoke and coaxed and charmed over that very phone a 12 year old girl to complete her chemotherapy when she was all set to give up because she was so tired of it all and in so much pain and distress. She is now a charming , exuberant 27 yr old sitting for her Public Administration exam by the way
Someone who called me one evening saying he was in nearby Sewri , had just finished or cancelled shooting I do not remember and could we go visit the patients in the children's ward? The children in KEM Hospital had a super treat in store for them that evening
This is someone who calls me every time he hears of a person in need of support due to a brush with cancer - his best friend's father , his father's old studio hand, someone from his neighbourhood who needs counselling ...
Someone who took off his gold ear ring and asked me to take it across to the young boy who was dying of a bone malignancy in Meerut
This is someone who read in the papers that a young girl needed a donor for a marrow transplant and called me to say he was bringing his brothers and coming over to see if their blood would match
This is someone who said he would take time from his shooting schedule and meet a little patient from Indore in the studios and when the shoot was cancelled just asked us over to his house and entertained the delighted little one for well over an hour
Ladies and gentleman I present to you all the one and only Salman Khan . my friend in cancer care for many years and everyone's favourite human being .'

https://instagram.com/p/2Vt1pMy5lX/
https://instagram.com/p/2Vt1pMy5lX/

Edited by nana5 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Oh, okay
I'm sorry I used "drooling" instead

Let me try this again.
No one has the right to judge people, if one wants to fantasize about 50 or 70 years old man..
It's their choice, neither you nor anyone else gets to judge that..
You don't understand how teenagers can fantasize about old man?? Understandable
Does that give the right to point fingers?? No

And yes I wasn't talking about one person in particular..
You said it in general so am I.

Coming to your false accusations..
Only one fan said something like this, so stop going arnd telling something completely wrong
Not a lot of Salman fans go arnd blaming the victim.

And last but not the least..
You don't understand how people can like criminal like Salman Khan..
It's not for you to understand, I don't care what you think of him..
You don't like him?? Fine
Just stop loosing your sleep over to why his fans like him..
It's not something that needs understanding or approval..
They like him, they like him...end of the story

Stop judging people

Right back at you...stop judging others' Opinions! We have every right to post what we feel abt this criminal...if it offends you we cannot help it!
This Topic was originally abt how Salman is dressed for court appearance, his expression, ...those of us who opined that he looked aggressive, arrogant, he was dressed (undressed) inappropriately for Court...that is OUR OPINION, our viewpoint, and Salman fans have no right to ridicule our views.

Regarding blaming the victims, why dont you go through some of the posts from last Wednesday, when he was convicted? There are posts, in fact whole threads right here on BW forum where his fans are blaming the pavement dwellers for sleeping on the footpath. 

The weirdest thing is most of these Salman fans dont live in India, have never been to Mumbai, have no idea abt the homeless laborers or their plight and they are spouting nonsense. 

And worst of all, most of his fans are ignoring the facts, that Salman has been convicted of his crime! It was proved in court that he was driving! They are still defending him, saying he is innocent, it was an accident and that he shd not get 5 yr jail term. 
His term has already been reduced from 10 yrs to 5 yrs (10 yrs being the max term for manslaughter).. but they just want him to go scot free just because they are blinded by his glamor! 

😆

didn't expect haters watch his very minute things...

next what ??

how a remorseful man walk or sleep or eat  ?
Let God deal with it? 😲

What a lame defense!

Then why do we need any laws or judiciary at all if only God can deal with a person's misdeeds? 😆

Yawn at stories of so called charities. 🥱

They can't hide one's crimes. They are no excuse. At all.
Originally posted by _Darling_

Liar! Do you've comprehension problem or you read what you want to read? 

Where did Salman fans blame victims?  As far as I see, majority consider Salman guilty and may be 1-2 have blamed victims instead at tweeter, etc. 

Leaving aside what I think if he did abuse his girlfriends or not, do you've proof if he did? Where and when did he bury a witness? Or, you will just make any crap to speculate and accuse him for? As for hit-run case, he's already dealing with it and fans want him to get punished for it. So better stop with your lies. 

As for how fans can like him, well, we do. DEAL WITH IT. And, It's not like we support his crime. He will get punished and become innocent. So does that means we should hate a person his WHOLE LIFE for being a criminal for worth 5 years and that too unintentional harm? 

Also, you all don't have any right to judge how fans can like him even though they don't even support his crime whereas you all support crimes like mass murder. So before being shocked and judging others, how about you look at yourself over what your supporting! Fans look saint in front of you and the like who support mass murder and other such nonsense. 

Liar!! Yeah Right! ðŸ˜†
And your Idol Salman is the epitome of Honesty and Righteousness??😉 ðŸ˜†
The shameless criminal who has been lying and distorting the truth for the last 13 yrs, who has made up so many stories regarding that night that even he is confused. ðŸ˜† They keep on changing the version of their story...blaming his driver, blaming the crane, blaming everyone else...he doesnt have the basic moral integrity to own up to his crime and do the time. 

Its obvious you have reading and comprehension problems. I didnt say Salman "buried" the witness, I wrote he "bullied" the main witness to death. Try to read properly before shooting off ur mouth! ðŸ˜† 
Want to read abt it and increase your general knowledge? 

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/want-ravindra-patils-honour-restored-salman-khans-former-bodyguards-family-tells-ndtv-761838

Fans blaming the victims? Why dont u check earlier threads from last Wednesday, right here on BW forums, where fans are blaming the poor homeless guys for sleeping on the footpath. As if Mumbai ke saarey footpaths Sallu ke baap ka hai...😲

Unintentional harm? Yeah right...he drinks, drives without a licence, speeds at 90 kms and he had no intent? Actually, he was mad at his ex-girlfriend after he saw her with someone else, he drank like crazy, drove like a maniac, inspite of his bodyguard's repeated requests...and he ran over and killed one innocent man, critically injured 4 others! And hes still innocent and it was uninentional! ðŸ˜²
If it was any other country where the law doesnt work in favor of rich people and celebrities, they would have thrown the book at him for all 3 crimes! He would have landed in jail right then in 2002.

As for beating up his girlfriends, its common knowledge that Ash appeared at an awards function with a black eye and fractured limb, courtesy the jealous GF beater Sallu.
He beat up Somi Ali when she was his GF...well-known fact!
Sangeeta Bijlani was his fiancee but she broke up with him before their wedding...Why? Salman himself admitted on Koffee with Karan that he had cheated on Sangeeta thats why she dumped him.
This guy is abusive, has commitment problems, beats up all his GFs...no wonder hes still unmarried!

And whom did u see supporting mass murder here? ðŸ˜• Have you lost your mind while supporting your idol? Nobody supported any mass murders ...😆

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago