Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? - Page 18

Poll

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all, welcome back Blue Ice! Where the hell were u? I was worried (health wise ofcourse). 
On topic, Manslaughter, 2nd degree, accidental homicide not amounting to murder.. all said and done. 

Its just abt that moment of time. Fair enough. But what follows next after than incident is HUGE concern. 13 years of lying and still lying that "i wasnt driving, i m innocent"... is a concern when every1 n his dogs know that hez guilty as charged. 

Remorse? How can u have remorse if u dont accept ur mistake or crime in the first place? 

Modi connection- I said it sometimes ago, that salman is like a milking cow for BW (now realitybites mod will PM me and tell me not to compare celebs with animals coz of their sizes.. I got that PM when i called Rani M chopra a baby elephant.. the same day when a salman fan was losing arguments with me and mentioned my "mother's pussy". I am ok with that coz i know the guy has totally lost his senses.. if he had any to begin with. Only a person who doesnt respect his/her mother or sisters can come up with such statements. I reported, the post got deleted but there was no warning in that topic. I also reported- India is corrupt country-topic.. but as usual, nothing happened. The whole world is corrupt.. USA is the biggest bully. In ideal world, GW Bush and Tony Blaire wud be in international jail for crime against humanity. USA wouldnt bribe Soudi or pakistan to keep them on their side and kill innocent 1000s of ppl in other countries for the excuse WMDs" But anything can go on in this not so ideal world like India forums) Woops.. i caught a wrong train.. πŸ˜†

Back to Modi.. and salman.. πŸ˜† Yup. salman is a milking cow,, BW needs some big BBs right now and its on track. πŸ˜† This is scripted.. but not by Modi, he just fast tracked the 13 years old pending case to get to attention and a verdict. What happened after that.. I dont think Modi has or will use his powers on that. The numbers of ppl who voted for Namo r millions times more than the ppl who watch sallu movies in theatre. So Modi DID make the impact, but its now in courts hands. 

Now salman needs a new wrist watch and a calender. So much for being mighty n powerful. The next date to cross with red is 26th of May. Its a day to decide if chinkara's life is more valuable than human life. Sorry, i cant put laughticon here. Salman is lucky to be alive. Those Rajasthani villagers would have killed him right then n there. Black bucks r sacred for them.. and salman was actually chopping their heads off to take them as trophies. Its just they recognised his face and let him go.. and complained in the police station. Salman was caught with the same gun the chinkaras were shot and witnessed buy 6-7 witnesses cutting their throats off. Black bucks r like sacred animals for those villagers, they may not even knew that its actually endangered/protected species but the law. 

Was I there when salman kept abusing Aish and his other gfs? Nope. What do u think? I m much taller than salman but a thin guy. Would that stop me? As Jackie Chan said.. the weapon is right next to u.. r u sane enough to recognize that? πŸ˜† I love his movies and action scenes.. yes, he fights with bare hands but looks for weapons thats all around. πŸ˜† Chilli powder... πŸ€£ I thought he was gonna throw that in goons eyes.. but in stead.. he eats it and gets all red and angry.. πŸ˜† Jackie Chan, love that guy.. I think he donated half of hisbank balance for charity. Correct me if I m wrong.

Back to the topic. πŸ˜† Can somebody remind me what the topic is all abt? Ok.. BHAI. 

I came across many Indians who dont give a shit abt BW or HW... but just working hard and earn money (Thats what we gujjus do in India or rest of the planet.. we just buy buisness, small or big, we dont like  to work for others (if given a choice), we work for ourselves and make money. But in the process, we make sure our children grow up with good family values, culture is very big word.) Ok, my train is going in another direction now πŸ˜† 

So, back to the topic.. whats the topic? Oh, Sallu bhai. 

He was small little boy back then and hez small little 50 years old boy now.. boys r boys, the do mistakes,... bachche ki jaan loge kya? πŸ˜‘ Tere naam dekhi hai kya? Thats why bhai is afraid of playing "temporary insanity" card. Minority card is also out of question coz the victims were mostly.. muslims. Why ppl sleep on "roads"(no, it was pavement).. is in for discussion.( some ppleven said they r nothing but waste of time n life.. worst than cockroaches.. but sallu fans took a comment "how wud u fell if one of ur loved is killed bya drunk driver.. very seriously and made it a point that all salman "haters" want to wish their family members get killed by salman... even if thats misinterptetation.. I like to ask the same question to saman fans)  Bhai has redeemed himslef.. but he wont confess his crime.. is also in. Being human.. the balance sheet.. is just awesome. 

Hrithik decided to gave away 3 lacs for every contestants in "Just Dance" TV show from his own pocket. Farah Khan- the other judge was actually dumbfounded that HR is is actually signing those cheques.. she said" I been to so many shows as a judge or just one of the crowd.. never seen a celibrity.. who gives away money from his pocket. U know Hrithik does lot of charity.." HR just asked her to shut up.. with gesture... And Farah obliged.. Anyways, HR gave away 30-40 lacs to departed contestants in the show. If u donate with ur right hand.. ur left hand shouldnt know abt it.. yes, as a celeb, if ur name means lot of ppl will join it for a good cause, do it. but not for some1 whos says " I wasnt driving, i m innocent" Esp.. after u read the real story of Mr Patil. If ur heart is in right place, U wud know that this is not just drunk driving, hit n run case... its much more than that. When everybody and his pets know that salman is guilty, and u still side by a criminal.. is a much bigger question. 

Now, i m gonna rest my case. πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

LMAO...Judge Judy would wipe the floor with Salman's behind if she gets hold of himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked judge Judy.. her eyes r so scary.. ppl start talking truth. πŸ˜†

But I dont blv american shows.. there was doco, that its all benn scripted. πŸ˜‘
nana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hiddenstar

blinders?? πŸ˜† oh i can still see him ... i see a strong man  who didnt succumb to the situation but standing tall and facing it with his shoulder broad...

its a matter of perception ...πŸ˜‰ if u wanna deduce sth in a negative way, coz u r full of negativity then no one can make u see otherwise ... i will say bashers also look at things with their specific blinders on?πŸ˜†

caution : if u are so allergic, its better not to look no?🀣

😳

Edited by nana5 - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllBlacks1

I liked judge Judy.. her eyes r so scary.. ppl start talking truth.πŸ˜†

But I dont blv american shows.. there was doco, that its all benn scripted.😑

It must be. No way anyone wld go get insulted like tht on national tv otherwise.
Regardless of tht I love her . She is no nonsense kind of a "character" .thts whts needed right now in this case.
How long can this asshole run? Kill innocent animal,kill a human being then beat gfa wht not . And then ironically starts a charity " Being Human" . Yup being f**king human alright. Douche f**king bag.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

LMAO...Judge Judy would wipe the floor with Salman's behind if she gets hold of himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

don't be so quick to ridicule. the person you are requesting to deal with salman herself/himself might have their own share of problems. please google.

Here is a better picture of his face, from last evening, 
please see if it's remorseful or not β˜ΊοΈ

This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Here is a better picture of his face, from last evening, 

please see if it's remorseful or not β˜ΊοΈ

Yes TM, you have done a study on people's body language and expressions, their clothing style, the way they are smiling and so on I'm sure. Please enlighten us all with your great knowledge 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbsai

don't be so quick to ridicule. the person you are requesting to deal with salman herself/himself might have their own share of problems. please google.

I wld but the case here is not to throw dirt at others to see if Salmans dirt is less. I am pretty sure judge Judy hadn't killed anyone.
Everyone has their share of problems tht doesn't justify killing. We are not here to compete who killed who ,how and how many.

And I sure hope no one becomes his victim again since he has proven to be above law and has been given the license to kill even after being convicted in the court.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

I wld but the case here is not to throw dirt at others to see if Salmans dirt is less. I am pretty sure judge Judy hadn't killed anyone.
Everyone has their share of problems tht doesn't justify killing. We are not here to compete who killed who ,how and how many.

And I sure hope no one becomes his victim again since he has proven to be above law and has been given the license to kill even after being convicted in the court.

hey bnb,

Firstly, it was an accident on his side and he is no longer a pest to the society. so there is no need to go on saying that no one else should suffer because of him. Actually he seems to be making sure that he is helping people.

secondly, give the punishment that is required and don't punish him extra to send an example because he is a celebrity or a star.

Thirdly, if you heard salman's interview, he never drives. he just rides his bicycle.

Fourth, he has a family and nieces and nephews who are also suffering hearing such harsh words from people.

Most fans (people who are thinking from neutral perspective) are saying that punish salman if he did a mistake. but punish the right amount. Don't punish him for being salman khan.

By the way look for that person who you are talking about. google about her son. That is definitely a sin done knowingly. don't you think? There is no comparison or contest here. But before ridiculing or judging, we must think. If we just randomly throw some names out there, then counter examples will be given. That is what makes it healthy discussion.

Now don't get influenced so much by biased media. They all are earning in the name of salman. Maybe some neutral channels like NDTV should talk more than those noise pollution channels.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbsai

hey bnb,

Firstly, it was an accident on his side and he is no longer a pest to the society. so there is no need to go on saying that no one else should suffer because of him. Actually he seems to be making sure that he is helping people.

secondly, give the punishment that is required and don't punish him extra to send an example because he is a celebrity or a star.

Thirdly, if you heard salman's interview, he never drives. he just rides his bicycle.

Fourth, he has a family and nieces and nephews who are also suffering hearing such harsh words from people.

Most fans (people who are thinking from neutral perspective) are saying that punish salman if he did a mistake. but punish the right amount. Don't punish him for being salman khan.

By the way look for that person who you are talking about. google about her son. That is definitely a sin done knowingly. don't you think? There is no comparison or contest here. But before ridiculing or judging, we must think. If we just randomly throw some names out there, then counter examples will be given. That is what makes it healthy discussion.

Now don't get influenced so much by biased media. They all are earning in the name of salman. Maybe some neutral channels like NDTV should talk more than those noise pollution channels.

First of all bb,
Judge Judy thing was a joke. Do check out her show. But we r not talking bat her son are we ? Again we r not competing who did wht n how .

Secondly, he is a killer u like it or not it has been proven in the court. So he did drive tht night so he lied in the interview .

N don't take someone who died tht night so light . 
U r disrespecting a victim. Don't cry foul when a rapist doesn't get justice ever again becoz tht rapist was sexually urged n this girl came infront and sex is natural. Ur logic sucks sry to be harsh.

A Person died tht night and this f*****g moron lied whole 13 yes without a single remorse.
He harassed a key witness. N lead him to death too. So he has two lives in his head.

I am done talking abt this douche f**king bag . he is a f*****g killer and a gunda who has connection with underworld . And has people fooled with his fake charity crap. He sold an image and people are buying it. 
I am done with this telling people and listening to useless justification of a murderer.

Give me the same justification if one of ur is loved ones is killed by him same way .( god forbid)

The member is warned NOT to pass expletives for a celebrity. Maintain civility while expressing your opinion.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago