Poll Question :

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Deathstroke

One witness said after the incident he was so drunk that he fell down and then got up 

oh OK... a lot of witnesses said a lot of different things...but seriously I can't imagine a drunk Salman listening to anyone😆...snatching the keys and driving...no wonder his BG kept on telling him to slow down..
He  was so drunk 
he ran and hid in galaxy?

how far is galaxy from the bakery? 

i always thought if you are drunk you need to be carried to your room. 
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

😆

One witness said after the incident he was so drunk that he fell down and then got up 

oh OK... a lot of witnesses said a lot of different things...but seriously I can't imagine a drunk Salman listening to anyone😆...snatching the keys and driving...no wonder his BG kept on telling him to slow down..

Thats why the court is looking for Kamal Khan . He was in the car too

He  was so drunk 
he ran and hid in galaxy?

how far is galaxy from the bakery? 

i always thought if you are drunk you need to be carried to your room. 

not necessarily...people are drunk and they can walk, talk, run, blabber, drive, make love...do all sorts of things😆...From a legal point of view if ur blood alcohol level is above a certain limit ur judgement becomes impaired...so they ask u not to drive or operate certain kinds of machinery...even in some medicines like cough syrups ...there is a warning...not to drive or operate machinery as tht too impairs judgement...

deathstroke,
why hasn't salman ever  changed this lawyer? thats also a point :/  . 

These Salve,Amit Desai are not availabe for sessions court . Besides this case was bound to go to upper courts whether Salman was convicted or not 
Where is Kamaal Khan? has he not given a statement yet? 
Originally posted by Deathstroke

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Thats why the court is looking for Kamal Khan . He was in the car too
[/QUOTE]
Kamal Khan disappeared after giving his statement that Salman was driving...is he even an Indian citizen...if not then i don't think the govt. can force him to testify in courts.
OMG What did I just read🤣
Now you're gonna judge salman by one freaking picture of his ðŸ˜† This is TRULY EPIC! LOL 

Some members crossed all their limits. 
Originally posted by Maseera.

There are terms such as 'voluntary manslaughter' and 'involuntary manslaughter.' Involuntary manslaughter is the killing of a human being without malice aforethought, either expressed or implied. It is distinguished from voluntary manslaughter by the absence of intention. It is an accident. Unless you're trying to say that Salman got in his car, thought to himself, "Hey, why don't I go kill a bunch of people today? Sounds fun!" Ergo, no. 

Here is the link as to what I'm talking about. It even includes a snippet about DUI.

So... why are you tired of people saying it was an accident and unintentional. Unless you're implying that you're tired of the truth. ðŸ˜†

... Meanwhile, I'm so tired of people displaying their pseudo-intellectualism on matters they don't really know about.

I should have made myself clear. I was taking about those who refuse to believe that it is manslaughter and tag it as some minor, unintentional accident. And thanks for the lesson and the link but I already do know all that. I am a driver myself and have taken driving classes so I don't believe I am some kind of a pseudo-intellectual as you are trying to imply!