Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Apparently Salman was so drunk that he couldnt even move properly and two men let him drive the car like that ? No wonder the case has loopholes 

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Maseera  

Mr Khan said he likes you 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I left this forum but when I saw on my TV what was happening to Salman (all that hoopla about his case), I came running back here to defend him because I knew what shitstorm this forum would be going through. πŸ˜³

Love you guys for sticking by him regardless. β€οΈ
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Apparently Salman was so drunk that he couldnt even move properly and two men let him drive the car like that ? No wonder the case has loopholes 

He was so drunk, so drunk, that he ran and didn't fall and found the exact way to his home... in a drunken state 🀣

2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

He was so drunk, so drunk, that he ran and didn't fall and found the exact way to his home... in a drunken state 🀣

A skilled lawyer would destroy the prosecution if they dont fix themselves up.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Maseera.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I left this forum but when I saw on my TV what was happening to Salman (all that hoopla about his case), I came running back here to defend him because I knew what shitstorm this forum would be going through.😳

Love you guys for sticking by him regardless.❀️

Good to have you back buddy ⭐️
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

He couldn't even move properly??πŸ˜•Was tht mentioned in the case?? Anyways people can be drunk and still drive with impaired judgement...if their blood alcohol level is above the legal limit then they are considered drunk for all practical purposes.
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

He couldn't even move properly??πŸ˜•Was tht mentioned in the case?? Anyways people can be drunk and still drive with impaired judgement...if their blood alcohol level is above the legal limit then they are considered drunk for all practical purposes.

One witness said after the incident he was so drunk that he fell down and then got up 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Running charity to make up for the mistake in one hand BUT blame driver n lie in the court  tht u didnt drive - πŸ˜‘
U KILL the judiciary laws bribing ur lawyers to stay safe outside jail BUT u preach in social media about everyone equal before law ...

WAH Mr.Salman Khan πŸ‘πŸ‘ make your hay until sun shinesπŸ˜‰ JUST remember there is always a dark night after a bright day ...Al d best !!
deathstroke,
why hasn't salman ever  changed this lawyer? thats also a point :/  . 

You know once I did think that may be Salman is not lying about not driving the car. But then I thought that just can't be possible, and thought I am just thinking all theories in my head. πŸ˜†