Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So now people will use his face to judge whether or not he is remorseful or not?

And does it matter if he is remorseful or not? If he makes a public apology, all the people who dislike him will say that it is too late for an apology. If he doesn't apologize publicly (which he won't), then he will be admonished for not doing so. 

That's a big issue with the people in this country. Using such serious cases to carry out their personal agendas.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheBoss

The whole thing was a joke, they take people for idiots. This was a carefully orchastrated scheme. Find him guilty (appease the naysayers) and then grant him bail and (appease the rich and mighty). In this way the Government has tried to show itself that it HAS done something. And as for him having some charity does not mean you walk scott free from your crimes with no repercussions. By effectively quashing his sentence the Government has now officially given him a license to kill and validated so basically we have a 50 year old, steroid abusing women beating murderer one the lose so hope to god you don't cross into him on some street.

THIS!!!

Apart from the use of murderer for him...i agree with everything else...how come Salve who charges 30 lakhs per day sounded like a dumb idiot in the lower court and did not raise all the smart questions about the 4th person in the lower court...How come he brought all that up in High court? its all scripted...an eye wash...nothing else...He will in all probability be exonerated of all charges from HC unless something comes up...like someone rising from the dead..

and also regarding people saying it was just an accident...no it was not...it was manslaughter...When u get in the car which u r not even supposed to drive(no valid license) and then u are drunk on top of that...u know very well that u MIGHT kill urself or someone else...and knowing all this u still drive recklessly then its NOT an accident...and for those numbnuts who argue that footpath is not for sleeping...then those morons need to know that ...what if someone was standing on the footpath waiting for a bus or a cab or was just walking...what then?? When a person who is not supposed to drive is driving anything can happen...what if he had hit a car with a family in it...Its like giving a loaded gun to a child to play...and the child goes and kills someone...would that be an accident? Shouldn't the moron have known that a loaded gun is not for a child to play with...it can kill...do u think tht they can get away by saying...oh but I didn't want to kill someone..
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

THIS!!!

Apart from the use of murderer for him...i agree with everything else...how come Salve who charges 30 lakhs per day sounded like a dumb idiot in the lower court and did not raise all the smart questions about the 4th person in the lower court...How come he brought all that up in High court? its all scripted...an eye wash...nothing else...He will in all probability be exonerated of all charges from HC unless something comes up...like someone rising from the dead..

and also regarding people saying it was just an accident...no it was not...it was manslaughter...When u get in the car which u r not even supposed to drive(no valid license) and then u are drunk on top of that...u know very well that u MIGHT kill urself or someone else...and knowing all this u still drive recklessly then its NOT an accident...and for those numbnuts who argue that footpath is not for sleeping...then those morons need to know that ...what if someone was standing on the footpath waiting for a bus or a cab or was just walking...what then?? When a person who is not supposed to drive is driving anything can happen...what if he had hit a car with a family in it...Its like giving a loaded gun to a child to play...and the child goes and kills someone...would that be an accident? Shouldn't the moron have known that a loaded gun is not for a child to play with...it can kill...do u think tht they can get away by saying...oh but I didn't want to kill someone..

Salve didnt take the case in session court. He came on board two days ago.

In the session court both prosecution and defense were equally dumb. Still wonder how Salman got sentenced in the first place.

The case was so weak that it fell apart on the first point in HC.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Please talk in proper context, I didnt use the word drool first, Mrs. Sallu Khan did...I said fantasize...its MY OPINION and Im entitled to it just as u are entitled to ur opinion...I really think and feel its rather sick if a teenager fantasizes abt a 50 yr old actor...[/DIV]

I was talking in general terms but Mrs Khan took it personally (and shes not even a teenager) ...what can I do abt that?😕

Lots of Sallu fans have been spouting nonsense like blaming the footpath dwellers, asking why they sleep on the "road" ...so I guess both the road and footpath belong to a drunken Sallu to drive...
Now THAT is really offensive!

We are not judging, we are only wondering how on earth people can support a criminal who has done a string of crimes like hunting protected wildlife, beating up his girlfriends and the worst ones, running over homeless people on the footpath and bullying the witness to an early death!
How can one support a criminal just because hes a movie star?😕

Oh, okay
I'm sorry I used "drooling" instead

Let me try this again.
No one has the right to judge people, if one wants to fantasize about 50 or 70 years old man..
It's their choice, neither you nor anyone else gets to judge that..
You don't understand how teenagers can fantasize about old man?? Understandable
Does that give the right to point fingers?? No

And yes I wasn't talking about one person in particular..
You said it in general so am I.

Coming to your false accusations..
Only one fan said something like this, so stop going arnd telling something completely wrong
Not a lot of Salman fans go arnd blaming the victim.

And last but not the least..
You don't understand how people can like criminal like Salman Khan..
It's not for you to understand, I don't care what you think of him..
You don't like him?? Fine
Just stop loosing your sleep over to why his fans like him..
It's not something that needs understanding or approval..
They like him, they like him...end of the story

Stop judging people
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Please talk in proper context, I didnt use the word drool first, Mrs. Sallu Khan did...I said fantasize...its MY OPINION and Im entitled to it just as u are entitled to ur opinion...I really think and feel its rather sick if a teenager fantasizes abt a 50 yr old actor...
I was talking in general terms but Mrs Khan took it personally (and shes not even a teenager) ...what can I do abt that? ðŸ˜•

Lots of Sallu fans have been spouting nonsense like blaming the footpath dwellers, asking why they sleep on the "road" ...so I guess both the road and footpath belong to a drunken Sallu to drive...
 Now THAT is really offensive! 

We are not judging, we are only wondering how on earth people can support a criminal who has done a string of crimes like hunting protected wildlife, beating up his girlfriends and the worst ones, running over homeless people on the footpath and bullying the witness to an early death! 
How can one support a criminal just because hes a movie star? ðŸ˜•

Liar! Do you've comprehension problem or you read what you want to read? 

Where did Salman fans blame victims?  As far as I see, majority consider Salman guilty and may be 1-2 have blamed victims instead at tweeter, etc. 

Leaving aside what I think if he did abuse his girlfriends or not, do you've proof if he did? Where and when did he bury a witness? Or, you will just make any crap to speculate and accuse him for? As for hit-run case, he's already dealing with it and fans want him to get punished for it. So better stop with your lies. 

As for how fans can like him, well, we do. DEAL WITH IT. And, It's not like we support his crime. He will get punished and become innocent. So does that means we should hate a person his WHOLE LIFE for being a criminal for worth 5 years and that too unintentional harm? 

Also, you all don't have any right to judge how fans can like him even though they don't even support his crime whereas you all support crimes like mass murder. So before being shocked and judging others, how about you look at yourself over what your supporting! Fans look saint in front of you and the like who support mass murder and other such nonsense. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

alve didnt take the case in session court. He came on board two days ago.

In the session court both prosecution and defense were equally dumb. Still wonder how Salman got sentenced in the first place.

The case was so weak that it fell apart on the first point in HC.

oh I didn't know that...but even then considering that he is Salman Khan and he would have spend some money to hire the best of the best...how could the lawyer have not brought up a simple thing about the 4th person in the car...its mind boggling...and the way he was arguing ...even a sadak chhaap lawyer would have done better...Something is very fishy here...Salman's  lawyer being so dumbwitted...I am not ready to believe it...its all scripted to appease everyone...this is my gut feeling..
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

THIS!!

I'm so tired of seeing the words unintentional and accident. Like you said, it was NOT an accident, it was manslaughter! 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

THIS!!

I'm so tired of seeing the words unintentional and accident. Like you said, it was NOT an accident, it was manslaughter! 

Of course it is a manslaughter...people can argue all they want tht it is just an accident...its not...There is a reason why laws are put into place...they are meant to protect us and others...

There is a reason that a driver's license is granted only after u pass a driving test...u pass a vision test...there is a reason why they ask u a bunch of questions when u get a license..like ur medical history, mental history ...there is a reason why ur driving license is not valid forever and u have to renew it from time to time...all because when u are driving a car u are literally have a machine that can seriously injure and kill...and when u break these rules and take out that machine...trust me there is a knowledge that u can kill someone...if u and others are lucky u might not but there is always that chance...so no way is its just an accident...
Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

THIS!!

There are terms such as 'voluntary manslaughter' and 'involuntary manslaughter.' Involuntary manslaughter is the killing of a human being without malice aforethought, either expressed or implied. It is distinguished from voluntary manslaughter by the absence of intention. It is an accident. Unless you're trying to say that Salman got in his car, thought to himself, "Hey, why don't I go kill a bunch of people today? Sounds fun!" Ergo, no. 

Here is the link as to what I'm talking about. It even includes a snippet about DUI.

So... why are you tired of people saying it was an accident and unintentional. Unless you're implying that you're tired of the truth. ðŸ˜†

... Meanwhile, I'm so tired of people displaying their pseudo-intellectualism on matters they don't really know about.
Edited by Maseera. - 8 years ago